- If you want to backup iPhone photos to pc over Wi-Fi, you can always Apple's software.
- Using cloud storage services is another way transfer your files wirelessly.
- Third-party solutions are also a great option since they offer all sorts of advanced features.
Sometimes you need to save your photos from your phone and there are multiple methods that you can use to backup iPhone photos to PC over Wi-Fi.
Creating backups frequently is one of the best ways to keep your important files, and many users don’t like using cables for this purpose.
It’s possible to back up your iOS device wirelessly, and in today’s guide, we’re going to show you the best ways to do that on your PC.
Is it possible to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 wirelessly?
Wireless transfer is the simplest way of transferring files from your iOS device to the computer, and this feature is fully supported on Windows 10.
There are multiple methods that you can use to transfer your photos, so be sure to keep on reading to find out how to do that.
How can I backup iPhone photos to PC over Wi-Fi?
1. Use cloud storage
- Upload your images to iCloud.
- Now visit the iCloud website.
- Log in with your Apple account.
- Download the files from your browser.
- Optional: Download and install iCloud software for seamless synchronization.
You can use any other cloud storage service, but we recommend iCloud since it’s already available on all iOS devices.
2. Use third-party software
Many apps can help you back up your files, and one of them is iCareFone. The software allows you to backup your data from iOS to PC with ease.
It can transfer all types of media files, and it can even convert HEIC to JPG photos. File managing is also simple since the application will create a virtual USB drive on your computer.
Keep in mind that you’re not limited just to photos with this software, and you can back up contacts, books, bookmarks, and other data with ease.
3. Use iTunes
- Download iTunes and install it on your PC.
- Open iTunes.
- Now click the phone icon at the top.
- Select Summary.
- Now check Sync with this device over Wi-Fi.
- Alternatively, you can just select Photos from the sidebar and enable the synchronization.
4. Send images via email
- On your phone, open the email client.
- Now compose a new email and set your email address as the recipient.
- Add the desired photos and tap on Send.
- Once the photos are sent, open your email on PC and download the photos.
This isn’t the most effective solution, and it can take you a lot of time, so use it only if you need to back up a small batch of photos.
What’s the best way to transfer photos from iPhone to PC?
There are two methods that you can use, wireless or wired, and the wired method is usually faster, but it requires you to connect your phone to the PC and set everything up.
On the other hand, the wireless method is simpler since it doesn’t involve any cables, but it can be slow depending on the speed of your network connection.
If you need to transfer a large number of files, then the wired method is a faster and better choice. On the other hand, if you just need to transfer a few files, then the wireless option could be a better choice.
These are some of the methods that you can use to back up iPhone photos to PC over Wi-Fi, and we encourage you to try them all and find the one that works best for you.
In case you encounter any problems, you might want to read our Photo import not working guide to see how to fix this problem.
Did we miss your favorite wireless backup method? Let us know in the comments section below!