- BASS booster software for Windows 10 will create a clean sound to enrich your audio experience.
- These audio-enhancing apps can also change and enhance other types of sounds.
- Note that some BASS boosters for Windows 10 include free trials for you to try out.
- Customize your music on multiple platforms with the cross-platform programs below.
In this article, we will explore the best Bass booster for PC and other platforms that allow you to tweak the sound features. With a special focus on boosting bass sound software solutions.
Audio boosters in general are a great way of increasing your system’s audio capabilities without the need to invest large sums of money into sophisticated audio peripherals.
Due to technology, we can even create virtual surround audio, which will make it seem there are more speakers around you than there actually are.
Whether you listen to music, play games or create content these software solutions will only boost your capabilities and your listening experience.
These tools should help you manipulate and tweak the bass to your taste. If you have a genuine interest in making the best of your playback devices and getting the most vibrant bass output, check the solutions below.
What are the best bass boosting tools for Windows 10?
Boom 3D (Recommended) – Best all around
Boom 3D is, for all intents and purposes, probably the tool that brings the best bang for the buck, as it is pretty cheap to cover two major OS platforms.
It’s an amazing, feature-rich software solution for all of you that want an immersive sound experience on Windows 10 with bass-boosting capabilities. It’s not only a great tool for music playback, but Boom 3D is also great for gaming and home theater setups.
With its specific approach to realistic surround sound and 31 equalizer presets, along with audio fidelity, this tool will make the media intake a completely enhanced experience.
Whether you work in a music studio or you just enjoy listening to good quality music casually, this software should not be missing from your PC. The surround-sound system, paired with good speaker placement or headphones will result in an immersive and realistic experience.
But that’s not the only good feature you’ll find. There are more, and all of them serve the purpose of entertaining you, the customer, with the best and highest quality sound on the market.
The most distinctive features of Boom 3D are:
- 3D Surround
- Vivid and Vibrant audio reproduction
- 31 Band Equalizer Presets
- Ambient and Spatial sound enhancements
- The feature-rich audio player that’s available on Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
This is an amazing package and we suggest giving it a try as there’s a 30-day trial period. After that, you can purchase it for quite a low price.
Boom 3DListen to the best audio quality, enhance your music with cool equalizers with Boom 3D
Equalizer APO – Low CPU Usage
Equalizer APO is one of the best equalizers for tweaking your audio experience to the smallest details. It is a very reliable tool and you can use it in conjunction with Room EQ Wizard.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
This allows you to easily read its filter text file format. This tool also has a very useful UI add-on called Peace GUI.
Equalizer APO can significantly enhance and improve the quality of your sound. Once it’s installed, it can be configured by accessing its configuration TXT file found in the installation folder on your Windows 10 PC.
Here are the key features of Equalizer APO:
- Virtually unlimited number of filters
- Incredible bass-boost capabilities
- Works on any number of channels
- Very low latency, which makes it suited for interactive applications
- Low CPU usage
- Modular graphical user interface
- VST plugin support
- Integrates into Voicemeeter
Equalizer APO also offers you the possibility to transform its look by installing Peace GUI, which makes it even easier to use and adds audio mixing tools to your PC.
Using Peace GUI with Equalizer APO offers you other very important options:
- Effects panel – balance, cross-feeding, delay
- Graph window
- You can save configurations and activate them by a simple click/hotkey or desktop shortcut
- Up to 31 gain dB Equalizer sliders per channel/speaker
- 9 speakers support (all, stereo, 5.1 and 7.1)
- Filter frequencies, dB gains, filter qualities can all be changed per slider
- Filters: peak, low/high pass and shelf, bend, notch, and all pass
- Pre amplifying dB values for volume control (per channel/speaker)
- Graph of your filters (transfer function) per speaker
To get everything set up, you want to first install Equalizer APO and then install Peace GUI. Your antivirus may detect a virus in the PeaceSetup file. You don’t have to worry because this is only a false positive.
You can check out the step-by-step guide for install instructions and configuration here.
FX Sound – Real-time audio enhancement
FX Sound, formerly known as DFX Audio Enhancer, is one of the world’s most popular PC multimedia software accessory.
This tool enhances the sound of most online music and video content – Youtube, Pandora, Spotify – and also runs real-time audio enhancement on a variety of players including iTunes, Windows Media Player, and Winamp.
FX Sound has a completely overhauled user interface compared to DFX allowing you to have a highly intuitive and aesthetically pleasing experience while using it.
If you own an average quality set of PC speakers – that has stopped you from experiencing your music fully – and you don’t want to spend a lot of money on a quality audio system, then FX Sound is a cheaper alternative.
It transforms the way you listen to songs into a top-of-the-range listening experience. This software is very simple and easy to use, it runs in the background and it has a huge impact on your music.
Here are the key features of FX Sound key:
- 7.1 Surround Sound
- High definition music optimization without playback delay
- Optimization for low quality tracks even – YouTube, Spotify, and Pandora
- You can erase audio compression – MP3s are heavily compressed to reduce file size but this also affects sound quality
- Deep Bass and Upper Bass Adjustment
- Lower-midrange adjustments
- Fidelity and ambiance adjustments
- Dynamic Range
- You can easily create and save your own presets.
Previous users of DFX can upgrade to Fx Sound Premium with a discount. You can try FX Sound as a 7 free day trial. You can also buy FX Sound Premium and enjoy extra options and settings.
Bass Treble Booster – Intuitive interface
Bass Treble Booster is a shareware (free to try) licensed program that has a very easy to understand interface. You can easily adjust the sounds coming out of your Windows 10 PC to any frequency you desire.
It is not as powerful as FX Sound when it comes to the range of frequencies it can operate changes on but it makes a viable option for users that need a simpler alternative.
It has the ability to losslessly increase the volume of your music, apply different settings to the bass, and treble using its custom presets, and convert audio files to your desired file type.
The Bass Treble Booster key features include:
- You can change low, medium and high frequencies (ranges from 30 to 19Khz)
- Audio conversion with batch processing capabilities (MP3, FLAC, WAV, OGG, WMA, APE, AAC, WV, AIFF, M4A )
- ‘Return to default settings’ option
- 15 frequency settings
- Low size file (1,47 MB)
- Drag and drop support
- You can save all EQ settings created
- You can create playlists
Music Player-Audio Player & Bass Booster – With song library
The Music Player from Sandpiper Studio has a modern, minimalistic UI where it encompasses multiple music file management features, along with a song equalizer and bass booster.
You can add multiple types of audio files to the Music Player Library. It is compatible with WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, MP3, OTA, MP2, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MP1, XM, MO3, and M4A files.
The song library is simple and well organized. It has a search bar where you can type details about a song (e.g. song name, album name), and the results will be displayed in a list. You can also browse by using albums, artists, playlists, and also folder-specific filters.
Other key features of Music Player include:
- Color theme change
- Custom tone music style
- Manually adjustable equalizer
- Genre specific presets
- Play Stats in the Music History Tab regarding Most Recent Plays, Recently Added Songs, and Most Played Songs
- Shuffle/Repeat/No Repeat Controls
- Allows you to set favorite tracks, and then easily find them in the Favorites Tab
Music Player has a free and a premium version. You can get the premium version as a one-time purchase, or get a subscription plan.
Bongiovi DPS – Personalized experience
Bongiovi DPS was created in a place called Motown, where Tony Bongiovi began his legendary career working with renown artists.
Digital Power Station (DPS) is a professional patented algorithm with 120 calibration points that is able to optimize any audio signal in real-time, adding depth, clarity, definition and incredible stereo field imaging.
Bongiovi DPS changes the way you listen to sound and allows you to get a personalized experience no matter if you use it for music, movies, streaming audio, internet communication, or games.
Bongiovi DPS with its Digital Power Station technology is one of the best software solutions that scans the audio signal of your device in reading time using its custom profiles to optimize as well as possible.
Bongiovi DPS key features:
- Virtual Subwoofer Technology
- Support for internet communications software – Google Voice, Skype, Face-time
- 120 calibration points
- Adjustable spatial enhancements
- Real-time adjustments without loss of quality (lossless)
This information presented in this article allows you to choose the best software options to boost your Windows 10 PC bass sound. We listed a wide array of bass boosting tools both at a professional and beginner level.
If you believe we missed some essential software, let us know in the comment section below.