Mix audio and video with Cute Video Audio Merger
Cute Video Audio Merger is free software for Windows devices that allows users to easily combine video and audio files.
Merge audio and video files on Windows PCs
If you want to mix audio and video files on Windows machines, you usually have to use third-party tools. And even if you have access to programs that record audio and video at the same time, you probably want more control over the audio.
For example, if you upload videos to YouTube, you might already know it doesn’t offer any options to add custom MP3 files to uploaded videos. For this reason, you need to first process the videos on your desktop and then upload them.
Cute Video Audio Merger features
- You can click the add video and add audio buttons to add a video and audio file to combine them. The program will display the duration of the files.
- You can also set the output directory for the merged video, the output format, and the quality of the video.
- The tool also allows you to customize the output video size to find the best format. Usually, it’s best to keep the original size and then pick the same output format as the source file.
- Click on the merge option to start the audio and video files mixing process. Keep in mind that if the video has its own original audio, it will be overwritten.
- Supported formats include major video formats such as mp4, avi, flv, mkv, mp3, wav, ogg, and flac.
Cute Video Audio is a simple program which is dead easy to use for mixing video and audio files. You can download it for free from VideoTool.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- SRS Audio Essentials improves audio stream sound on Windows 7
- Video stabilization software: The best tools to stabilize shaky videos
- 6 best free and paid streaming software for PC users
8 quick solutions to fix Outlook connection issues when VPN is active Restart MS Outlook Restart your internet connection Allow VPN in Windows Firewall Disable […]
Cortana may not be enjoying the same sort of success as Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa. As such, Microsoft has no plans to compete with Google […]
If you use a USB stick in public places or on shared workstations, it is a good idea to protect your privacy. For this purpose, […]