Acer is one of the world’s biggest electronics manufactures, selling pretty much anything for laptops to PCs and computer peripherals. It also features its own gaming-dedicated products under the Predator brand, similarly to Dell and Alienware.
They have always been regarded as top sellers, especially in the monitor department, and this is why they have always sought after.
If you too are looking to add an Acer or a Predator monitor to your PC, then you’ll probably be interested in what are the best choices around right now.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
The Acer R240HY is a 23.8-inch monitor that features an IPS display that shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. It also supports VGA, DVI & HDMI inputs so you can easily power and extend the enjoyment from your smartphone or tablet on Full HD display.
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- Zero Frame Design
- Incredibly affordable
- The screen may experience very early dying pixels
The Acer G276HL monitor boasts an ultra-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets it fit nicely in spaces of any size. But the monitor isn’t all about sleek design since it has both performance and cost ratios that are out of this world.
This Acer monitor showcases a 27″ Widescreen LCD with great 1920 x 1080 resolution that delivers excellent detail, making it the ideal choice for widescreen Full HD gaming, multimedia, and productivity applications.
- 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen VA Monitor
- Response time: 4ms. Pixel Pitch: 0.311mm
- Signal Inputs: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA. VGA cable included
- Some customers reported issues with the monitor’s colors, focus, and contrasts
The Acer SB220Q boasts a 21.5″ Widescreen IPS display which combines stylish ultra-thin functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution. Thanks to these features, you can enjoy High-Definition entertainment and gaming in the comfort of your home.
The AMD Radeon FreeSync and rapid 4ms response time further emphasize the monitor’s ability to handle gaming.
- 21. 5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free Sync technology.
- Zero-frame design and an ultra-thin body
- No compatibility for VESA Mount
The Acer’s XFA240 gaming monitor is a Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your gameplay habits. It offers G-SYNC compatibility, providing you with smooth, tear-free gameplay.
More so, you can enjoy vivid colors, ComfyView display, and an overall comfortable viewing experience while gaming without any flickering or low dimming.
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN
- 144Hz refresh rate using
- This monitor is a FreeSync monitor that also support G-Sync compatibility
- The Display Port can be a bit sensitive
Acer Predator XB271HU
It features jaw-dropping specs, an IPS panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate which delivers an amazing gaming experience. This is also further supported by the NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing during your matches.
- 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) – Using Display port
- Response time: 4ms
- Flicker-less technology
- 2 x 2W speakers
- Comes with quite a price tag
Closing thoughts on Acer monitors
Acer never ceases to amaze us year after year with how great they are when it comes to designing your products. Their entire line of monitors ranges from affordable ones that anyone can have, to heavy-duty monitors that only hardcore gamers usually buy.
All in all, Acer monitors are a great choice, as you will surely find at least one model that will suit all of your tastes, as well as your budget.