Hewlett-Packard (aka HP) is a leading manufacturer of computer components and electronics that have made a name for itself thanks to the quality of their products, and how widely available they are.
They make pretty much everything you can think to attach to a computer, including monitors. This is why we decided to compile a list of the top best HP monitors you can currently buy so that you won’t have to go around randomly searching all by yourself.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
HP Pavilion 22cwa
Of course, it also has something to brag about, such as the 21.5-inch diagonal Full HD display, which delivers traditional HP performance while also boasting a modern exterior design.
- Full HD (1920×1080) IPS
- You can enjoy vibrant images with 178-degree wide-viewing angles
- An HD display and 16:9; 2 million pixels for crystal-clear visuals and vibrant image quality
- Response time: 7ms
- Great value for its price
- Some user reported the screen having a short lifespan
The HP VH240a is a simplistic computer monitor that lets you experience a striking view from all angles on the virtually borderless display. It also incorporates an ergonomic stand, built-in speakers and ultra-slim design at a competitively low price point.
The screen is also ultra-wide, and the good response times make it good as a gaming monitor, albeit not at a competitive level.
- Full HD (1920×1080) micro-edge IPS
- An ultra-wide viewing experience provides
- Full HD and 16:9; 2 million pixels for crystal-clear visuals
- Response time and refresh rate: 5ms and 60Hz
- Audio: integrated speakers
- Display Colors:16.7 Million
- The integrated speakers are subpar
- The screen is sensitive to physical handling
The HP 27er is one of the thinnest LCD displays HP has released yet, and it also comes with a sleek design that’s easy on the eyes. Of course, the exterior is not the only thing that looks great, as the image quality is also up to expectations.
You get a vibrant view from almost any angle and with Technicolor Color Certification, color accuracy is assured, all while coming at an ultra-affordable price.
- Bezel-less display
- Vibrant detail from practically any position with consistent color and image clarity
- An ultra-wide 178° curvature
- Full HD display
- The screen is prone to going idle on its own
- Users reported screen flickering after extended use
HP Pavilion 27xw
The ultra-thin design and borderless frame make it perfect for multi-monitor setups without taking too much space on your desk, allowing for greater work productivity and even gaming sessions.
- Features In-plane switching (IPS) Technology a
- Boasts a thin profile is enhanced by the modern white and silver colors.
- Color and clarity radiate from the screen with full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Showcases an incredible 10, 000, 000: 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Frameless Display allows for great multi-monitor setups
- Power supply socket is reported to be quite sensitive
It boasts a slim profile that is very good for those of you with limited desk space, and the image quality and overall design is spectacular given how affordable it is.
- It boasts a LED-backlit, high-quality screen
- Features a 1600 x 900 crisp screen resolution at 60 Hz refresh rate
- Has 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast
- Slim profile for minimal desk space usage
- Made with environmentally-friendly materials
- Some users report that the image quality seems subpar
Closing thoughts on HP monitors
I don’t personally have any HP monitor, but the few people I know that do have them all say that they are perfectly satisfied with their purchase, and would probably replace them with newer HP monitors when the time comes.
If your main concern is having a monitor that is both reliable and affordable, then you should know that few other brands perfectly balance these two aspects the way HP does.