- Drawing tablets became a great alternative for modern artists and designers, as it is easier to create outstanding works.
- Digital painting software is a must-have on a Huion tablet because you can benefit from a lot of features that will make drawing a great experience for you.
- In order to take advantage of the best software, you can search for more linked articles on our Graphic Design Hub.
- Don't forget to check out our Software Hub to get more related articles and guides written by our tech experts.
Drawing in the XXIst century is no longer about you using a pencil or some charcoal on a blank piece of paper or canvas. Now everything is done electronically, and artists and designers now use graphics tablets.
This trend has been for quite some time now, and major brands have already made a name for themselves in the graphics tablet market.
One such brand is Huion, as they make some of the most popular tablets available.
Of course, having the tablet is just half the story, since you also need some good software installed. While pretty much any will do, you probably want to take advantage of all the tablet’s capabilities.
That is why we’ve compiled a list of the best software that you can use on a Huion tablet, so keep reading.
What is the best drawing software for Huion tablets?
Adobe Photoshop has become synonymous with graphic designing, and we can’t help but think about it whenever the words drawing software come to mind.
It has a long history of being efficient, and it is available on a wide range of devices, including graphics tablets like those made by Huion.
- The most popular graphic design software in the world
- Thousands of tutorials are available online
- Easy to master
- Compatible with Adobe Illustrator
- The price tag
Adobe PhotoshopBring your ideas to life and use all the editing software of this amazing software before sharing your pictures with friends,
Probably not as known or as popular as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator is still a great tool if you’re considering graphic design.
The interface is neatly arranged so that all the most common tools are at your disposal, and it features plenty of instruments that make it perfect for precision work.
- Compatible with all systems
- Can be used seamlessly with Adobe Photoshop
- Great for professionals doing precision work
- Steep learning curve
Adobe IllustratorUse all the amazing feature of this complex tool in order to make your pictures or web exactly the way you envision them!
CorelDRAW is a neat graphics design tool that comes with pretty much all the tools you may need for image editing. You can use it for simple tasks such as photo retouching, or you can use it to design a drawing from scratch.
The interface is pretty simple to master, especially if this is your first product of this kind that you have ever tried.
- Lets you design for print or web with a comprehensive toolkit
- Create signage, logos vehicle wraps, textiles, illustrations, and more
- Edit photos, manage fonts and layout multi-page designs
- Learn quickly in a user-friendly design environment
- Not compatible with a lot of other graphic design programs.
CorelDRAWTake advantage of the vector illustration, layout, photo editing and typography tools that this tool offers to create fantastic designs!
If you are looking to draw in a simplistic and distraction-free manner, then Autodesk Sketchbook is the program that you need.
This is thanks to the smooth and intuitive interface. Palettes can be switched off or on, while icons are recognizable for their functions.
The Quick Tour feature also makes the program extremely easy to learn, so you don’t have to bother going through forums asking how to do a certain task.
- Intuitive interface
- The Scan Sketch feature imports your line art with a transparent background, ready for inking and coloring
- Compatible with all devices
- Not as many features as other similar products
If you bought a Huion tablet to get in touch with your artistic side, then digital drawing is probably where you want to start. No better software application is better at that than Clip Studio Paint.
This neat little tool has everything you need to create beautiful drawings, comic books, manga, and more. Additionally, the interface is customizable and can fit anyone’s drawing style.
- Great for digital drawing
- Customizable interface
- Comes with plenty of tutorials
- Useless for photo retouching
While it is true that you could use any drawing software on a Huion tablet, the entries on our list are the ones that can fully take advantage of all that the tablets have to offer.
It doesn’t matter if you are retouching your selfie to look perfect, or if you are creating the next best fantasy wallpaper, these programs are here to help you along the way.
FAQ: Learn more about the drawing software for Huion tablet
- What is the best drawing software for a tablet?
The best software for a drawing tablet is Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw Graphics Suite and of course Autodesk Sketchbook.
- What app do artists use to draw?
- Are Huion tablets good?
Yes, Huion tablets have a great success amongst artists and graphic designers, so these tablets are the most popular available.