- If you want to make your phone look more like your PC, you can do that with some interesting Windows 11 launchers for Android.
- By using one, you'll get a new interface, themes and colors and it will make your phone OS look more like Windows.
- Each launcher from this guide has a unique look and features, so make sure you consider all entries from this guide.
Wondering how to find the best launchers for Android to change your phone’s look and feel? We’ve got you covered in this roundup of the best Windows 11 launchers for Android.
These launchers offer a Windows 11-style experience on Android, with icon packs, wallpapers, app drawer page transitions, and more.
The best launchers have many design cues from Windows 11 and offer a more cohesive experience between your desktop PC and Android device.
Luckily, several amazing apps fit the bill. With different features and customizable options, they offer a fresh look without leaving Android behind.
With so many options out there, how is one supposed to filter out which ones are worth our time? Fear not, we’re here to help you out.
How does an Android launcher work?
Android launcher is an app that manages your user interface and changes how you interact with apps. By changing the launcher, you can customize your user interface.
The launcher allows you to change how the app drawer, transitions, icons, and other features of your Android device work.
What are the best Windows 11 launchers for Android?
The Win 11 Launcher provides you with a fully immersive Microsoft operating system experience on your Android. The launcher is designed with the same levels of customization that Microsoft has to offer.
With this, you can expect to see the same diversity of color schemes, along with a plethora of features and functions that are exclusive to Windows 11.
The Win 11 Launcher has three main features:
- App shortcuts with stylish designs for easy access your favorite apps
- Ability to navigate easily through the different screens with its smooth interface
- Customizable theme colors
Computer Launcher, inspired by the look and feel of the Microsoft operating system, is another app that mimics the design and features of Windows 11.
It has a unique home screen layout and exquisite Jigsaw Pattern Design that give you the best phone experience ever.
Moreover, you get to customize your phone with your unique style, exploring many free themes and plugins to suit your needs.
The Computer launcher has these main features:
- Resizable home screen panel provides an easy way to navigate through the apps
- Personalized folders with badges that give you an easier way to find what you’re looking for
- Easy to use interface
- Customizable widget panels
Windows Phone has been pretty much dead for quite some time now, but Microsoft fans will be happy to learn that the company has now developed an Android launcher.
Although this app doesn’t offer much in the way of Windows nostalgia, it deserves a spot on lists because of its smoothly integrated features.
It provides a user-friendly interface that lets you access apps, files, and other content quickly and easily.
The Microsoft Launcher has these main features:
- Supports both vertical and horizontal views to give you a more immersive experience
- Minimizes battery usage, loads faster, and offers adaptive icons
- Files, photos, and documents stored on your PC appear instantly on your Android device with the Microsoft Launcher app.
If you’re looking for an Android launcher with a classic Windows theme, Launcher 8 WP Style is your best option. It may have been around for a few years but it’s worth a mention.
It packs in Microsoft’s classic Metro style, which many users find largely appealing. Moreover, it comes with a range of built-in styles, so you don’t have to do much work to create your desired home screen environment.
Launcher 8 WP style has these main features:
- Smooth animations and a faster interface
- Provides a unique and elegant look, with 10 beautiful themes to choose from
- Customize tiles by long pressing on the icon to change an application’s placement, or adjust its color or transparency.
Can Windows 11 be installed on Android phone?
No, currently it’s not possible to run Windows 11 on an Android device, but that might change in the near future with the new version of Android.
However, if you like the look and feel of Windows, there are many great launchers that you can use on your phone.
If your default Android launcher seems a bit dull, you should try using a Windows 11 launcher for Android. These apps are better than most other alternatives because they contain quality features and design.
For Windows 10 lovers, we have compiled a list of the best Windows 10 launchers for Android. Do not hesitate to take a closer look if you are one of them as well.
If you’re looking to make your phone look brand new, download one of these launchers today. Also, do let us know your favorite Windows 11 launcher in the comments below.