Bitcoin Miner Windows 10 app gets an interesting update
Bitcoin mining is a worldwide phenomenon and it’s certainly not news-worthy anymore.
What is newsworthy, however, is the fact that there is a Bitcoin mining app available for Microsoft’s Windows 10 right now.
Cleverly named Bitcoin Miner, the app has even received a new update which brings about some interesting new features and functionalities. Those that are already using the app are surely eager to know what’s going on in the world of Windows 10 Bitcoin mining.
Windows 10 Bitcoin update changelog
The update has arrived with its own patch notes, and this lets users know exactly what has changed since the app was updated to the latest version.
For those that are curious about what’s new in Bitcoin Miner, here are all the new changes:
- The Satoshi yield estimate display has been increased. It has been upped to a total of 4 decimal places when mining, which will certainly furl some brows.
- The new update has also brought modifications to how Rename Accepted and Rejected share count displays, specifically to Shares and Errors.
- The new build also features a number of performance related improvements which set out to make the overall experience better for Bitcoin Miner users. While these changes accumulate to a noticeable difference, it’s worth mentioning that individually, they are just minor improvements.
While it might seem a bit outlandish to some, the existence of an app such as Bitcoin Miner can actually open some important doors for people interested in Bitcoin mining.
While the traditional tools of the trade might be daunting or cumbersome to understand, at least at first glance, Bitcoin Miner can help beginners. The fact that it’s an app available on Windows 10, both on PC and mobile, makes it a lot easier for curious, would-be miners to get into Bitcoin Mining.
While there are many people which aren’t affected at all by this new update, the new Bitcoin Miner app has surely managed to turn a couple of head, given the rising popularity of crypto-currency mining as a whole.
It remains to be seen if these new additions help the app become more popular in the Windows Store.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- How to remove BitCoinMiner malware from PC
- Windows 10 Mobile gets Bitpay Bitcoin wallet app
- Windows 10 Creators Update will add advanced Bitcoin support to Excel
Windows 10 May 2019 Update apparently causes various issues for many users. It seems that after installing the update, many users experienced an issue regarding […]
Many Windows 10 users reported encountering a specific inconvenience after downloading Windows 10 May 2019 Update. Apparently, Windows version 1903 installs back deleted bloatware and […]
Users reported on Reddit that Windows 10 v1903 sometimes causes loss of Wi-Fi connectivity. For example, one user indicated that this problem may appear on […]