If you spend hours tinkering around with computers or laptops, don’t let Black Friday pass by without taking advantage of the incredible PC parts deals available this year. You can buy top-notch GPUs, CPUs and other parts to improve the performance of your PC or repair it if need be.
So, in this quick guide, we’re going to list some of the hottest PC parts deals that you can get as Black Friday deals.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Sometimes, some of the deals listed in our guides may no longer be available by the time you hit the buy button. So, hurry up and grab them while they’re hot.
Which are the best deals on PC parts to grab this Black Friday?
Your GPU is crucial for your computer, especially if you’re a gamer. Make sure to equip your machine with a powerful GPU for optimum graphics performance.
Here are some of the best GPUs to get as computer parts and integrate them onto your machine:
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SC Gaming 4GB
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5
- MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060
- Gigabyte GV-N1030OC-2GI Nvidia GeForce GT 1030
- MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDRR5
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB GDDR5
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WINDFORCE
Your CPU is your computer’s brain. If you’ve got a few extra dollars to spend, invest them in your CPU. Purchase a powerful CPU and you won’t experience any lag no matter how many processes your computer runs at the same time.
Here are some of the hottest CPUs that you can grab as PC parts deals:
- Intel Core i5-8600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.3 GHz
- Intel Core i7-7700K Desktop Processor 4 Cores up to 4.5 GHz
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X (16-core/32-thread)
- AMD FX-8350 FX-Series 8-Core CPU
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler
- Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Processor with Wraith Spire Cooler
PC memory kits
The next piece of hardware you’d want to add in your shopping cart in a memory kit. Make sure that your computer never runs out of memory by installing one of the memory kits listed below:
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
- CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB memory
- CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB
- Corsair Vengeance 8GB
Sound card deals
Next, let’s focus on some of the best Black Friday sound card deals that you can get this year. This piece of hardware is extremely important for gamers and multimedia fans.
So, here are some of the hottest deals to grab right now:
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX PCIe 5.1 Sound Card
- Sound Blaster Z PCIe Gaming Sound Card
- Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5
- Creative Sound BlasterX G5 7.1 sound card
- ASUS Essence STX II Sound Card
So, if you’re interested in learning what deals are available for other PC parts, do let us know in the comments below. We’ll quickly run a search and update this post using the information that we found.
FAQ: Learn more about PC parts
- Which are the best motherboards for gaming?
If you’re looking for a dedicated gaming motherboard, you might find it included in our dedicated list.
- Will extra RAM make my PC faster?
The short answer would be yes. Read the manual of your PC or laptop to see how much RAM it can support, and then proceed to buy the best RAM sticks available.
- Do I need a powerful CPU for gaming?
The CPU is the core of all resource-intensive apps, so if you’re interested in gaming, try to equip your PC with the fastest CPUs available.Editor's Note: This article was originally published in November 2018 and was revamped and updated in November 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.