1. Use a dedicated browser
Opera is one of the most used and popular browsers out there, thanks to the available functionalities.
Moreover, the browser comes with a built in VPN and ad-blocker designed to ensure your online privacy while browsing the Internet.
Use the world’s best browser and enjoy an error free browsing experience while benefiting of advanced security online.
- Open the browser and go to Tools and select Internet Options.
- select the Security tab and click on the Custom level option.
- In the Security Settings – Internet Zone go to the Scripting section.
- Click Enable for Active Scripting.
- Click OK at the bottom of the Internet Options window to close the dialog.
- Go to the web browser menu click on the Customize and control Google Chrome.
- Next, select Settings and click on the Show advanced settings.
- Under Privacy click on the Content settings.
- Click on the OK button.
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- On the message I’ll be careful, I promise click OK.
Let us know in the comments section below if you have additional recommendations and suggestions.