You don’t even need to worry about this if you are not using any old or already obsolete web browsers. Why, you ask?
1. Use a dedicated browser
Opera One is one of the most used and popular browsers out there, thanks to the available functionalities and redesigned interface with built-in AI assistant.
Moreover, the browser comes with a built-in VPN and ad-blocker designed to ensure your online privacy while browsing the Internet.
Opera OneUse the world’s best browser and enjoy an error-free browsing experience.
- Open the browser and go to Tools and select Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab and click on the Custom level option.
- In the Security Settings – Internet Zone go to the Scripting section.
- Click Enable for Active Scripting.
- Click OK at the bottom of the Internet Options window to close the dialog.
- Go to the web browser menu click on the Customize and control Google Chrome.
- Next, select Settings and click on the Show advanced settings.
- Under Privacy click on the Content settings.
- Click on the OK button.
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- On the message I’ll be careful, I promise click OK.
Let us know in the comments section below if you have additional recommendations and suggestions.