4 best Windows 10 2-in-1 laptops to buy in 2018
A 2-in-1 laptop is one of the fastest growing products in the PC industry. The touch-optimized hybrid laptop or the detachable-hybrid tablet with both a physical keyboard and a touchscreen are the latest trend, and if you plan to get one, you probably have already a few tablets in mind.
It’s important to keep your eyes peeled for the best 2-in-1 laptops that you can buy this holiday season. Just to make your choice much easier, we picked the top five 2-in-1 laptops that you can get these days at significant discounts on Amazon.
Best Windows 10 2-in-1 laptops to purchase in 2018
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pro NP940X3M-K01US
- HP 15t Spectre x360 2-in-1 15.6″ 4K
- Lenovo Yoga 720 – 15.6″ FHD Touch
- Microsoft Surface Book 2
1. Samsung Notebook 9 Pro NP940X3M-K01US (recommended)
The Samsung Notebook 9 Pro can easily get head-to-head with the MacBook Pro for a significantly lower cost. Even if it’s limited to only one configuration, it comes in two different sizes. The Samsung Notebook 9 Pro is a really powerful laptop.
Check out the most important of its features below:
- It comes with an excellent look and feel.
- The Samsung Notebook 9 Pro uses the S-Pen for amazing effects.
- It comes with a Full HD touchscreen for hands-on control.
- It also features an HD webcam.
- The laptop has a 360-degrees flip-and-fold rotating display.
The technical specs that you should be aware of are the following: Intel Core i7 processor, an Intel HD 620 or an AMD Radeon 540 Graphics card, 8GB or 16GB of RAM, a screen of 13.3 inches with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels and storage space of 256GB.
The laptop is partly defined by its inclusion of the S-Pen, and it’s a heavy-hitting hybrid that is as capable as Microsoft’s Surface Book. You will not need to recharge the stylus.
2. HP 15t Spectre x360 2-in-1 15.6″ 4K
The HP Spectre x360 is more than just a mere hardware refresh, and it’s an effortless to use laptop. You can’t even tell if it’s best used as a laptop or as a tablet due to the fact that its keyboard feels so natural at the touch.
Here are some of the best features included in the HP Spectre x360:
- It comes with silent fans.
- It comes with a 4K Ultra HD touch screen for hands-on control.
- The display boasts impressive clarity and vibrant colors.
- The Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers extra dynamic power whenever you need it.
- It’s great for gaming and intense multitasking.
- The flash-based SSD has no moving parts, and this results in faster start-up times and data access.
- You will benefit from reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
It has a 360-degree flip-and-fold design that allows a versatile use as a tablet or as a laptop.
Here are the technical specs that are essential: Intel Core i7 CPU, Nvidia GeForce 940MX and Intel HD Graphics 620, 8GB to 16GB of RAM, a 15.6-inch screen with a resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels and storage space of 256GB – 1TB PCIe.
3. Lenovo Yoga 720 – 15.6″ FHD Touch
This 2-in-1 tablet is a competitive device with the 15-inch MacBook Pro, and it’s also priced at a fraction of Apple’s flagship machine.
Check out the most important of its features below:
- The laptop has an unparalleled 2-in-1 performance.
- It comes with a competitive battery life.
- It has a 15.6-inch Full HD touch display for hands-on control, and it uses the IPS technology.
- It comes with a built-in HD webcam.
- The 360-degrees flip-and-flop design allows increased use versatility.
- It comes with Windows 10 Home preinstalled.
Here are the tech specs that are the most impressive in the Lenovo Yoga 720: Intel Core i5 or i7 CPU, Intel HD Graphics 630 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050, 8GB or 16GB of RAM, a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 Full HD or Ultra HD with a resolution of 3,840 x 2,160, LED multitouch and storage space of 256GB – 1TB, 1 USB Type-C, and 2 USB 3.0, Thunderbolt, Wireless-AC and Bluetooth.
- ALSO READ: 5 best mini laptops to buy in 2017
4. Microsoft Surface Book 2
The original Surface Book blew everyone away when it came out back in 2015 and back then it was quite hard to tell whether it was a one-time novelty from the company or if it was just a sneak peek of something else that was on its way. Overall, it was a bit of both.
The Surface Book 2 is just as impressive, and it comes with a lot of the qualities boasted by its predecessor.
Just have a look at the main features sported by the Surface Book 2 below:
- You have four versatile modes to choose from crafted of premium and lightweight materials.
- The device adapts easily to the way that you work and create as well.
- The Surface Book 2 brings the best of Microsoft no matter where you are.
- It comes with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed.
- It also comes with Microsoft Office2.
- With Windows Mixed Reality you will be able to immerse yourself in a brand new reality when you combine the Surface Book 2 with any Windows Mixed Reality headset and also a motion controller as well.
The essential tech specs are the following: Intel Core i5 or i7 CPU, Intel HD Graphics 620 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5, 8GB to 16GB of RAM, a screen of 13.5 inches with a resolution of 3,000 x 2,000 pixels or a screen of 15 inches with a resolution of 3,240 x 2,160, 256GB to 1TB PCIe SSD.
These were our best picks for 2-in-1 laptops for every budget and preference in specs and features.
Check them all out on Amazon and get your favorite laptop.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Chuwi steps its game up with the new CoreBook 2-in-1
- Surface Book 2 pre-orders are now live, buy yours now
- HP Spectre x360 is available with 8th gen Intel Core i5 and i7 CPUs
Although primarily a software company, Microsoft has quite a few hardware devices in the pipeline for the next few years. There has been a lot […]
Windows 10 S was originally a new Windows 10 version included on Surface and ARM laptops. That streamlined Windows version is Microsoft’s alternative to the […]
Patch Tuesday on the second Tuesday of each month is the traditional day for Microsoft to release new cumulative updates. However, Microsoft is beginning to […]