- CBS All Access streaming service is the first streaming service delivered by a major television network.
- Not a streaming service by default, it comes with many errors.
- Check out our CSB All Access error section, where we've gathered the issues reported so far.
- Also, take a look at our Streaming Hub for interesting articles.
CBS All Access streaming service sells in two paid plans – monthly and annually -, at prices starting from $5.99/month.
Though considerably cheaper compared to its competitors Hulu, Netflix, or Amazon Prime, CBS All Acces subscribers are constantly complaining about frequent loading errors, and constant crashes during most of the programs.
We’ll list here three of the most common streaming errors and their solutions. The on-screen message is vague (An error has occurred. Please try again later), plus an error code, but most of the times, the errors can be fixed by the users.
How do I fix error uvp-1011?
- Turn off all devices connected to your home network.
- Close all background apps or other programs.
- Place the modem or router near your device and see if this solves the problem.
- Or connect your device to the Internet using an Ethernet cable.
CBS All Access needs a speed connection of 4 MBPS or more to stream correctly, so if the connection is all right, make a speed test here.
Switch off your device (including modem and router) and fully unplug them. Wait a few minutes, then plug them back in. Switch them back on and re-launch the app.
Usually, a power cycle helps and there’s no need for further troubleshooting. However, if the problem persists try the next solution.
For Firestick or Fire TV:
- Go to the main menu.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Applications > Manage Installed Applications.
- Select CBS All Access > select Clear Cache from the available options.
On devices running on Windows, iOS, or Android devices, cached data is usually found in the storage/privacy section of the Settings menu. For Apple TV you need to uninstall and reinstall the app to clear cache and data.
Error uvp-1001 is usually caused by the use of an ad blocker. So you should either disable the extension before streaming or whitelist the domain pubads.g.doubleclick.net.
To whitelist the mentioned domain, open your ad blocker and customize your preferences by adding pubads.g.doubleclick.net to the whitelist or to the stop blocking ads option (depending on the extension you’re using).
It appears that error uvp-1004 is caused by corrupted registry files in your operating system.
To fix this, the best way – also confirmed by many users -, is to use a good antivirus, run a full system scan and allow the program to repair all issues.
FAQ: Learn more about CBS All Access
- Is there a problem with CBS All Access?
CBS All Access app might sometimes experience buffering or fail at loading content. When you encounter such problems, try a few basic troubleshooting steps like checking your Internet connection or performing full a power cycle on your device.
- How do I complain to CBS All Access?
You can use the contact form provided in the CBS All Access Help Center. You also have a phone number if you prefer direct talking to somebody.
- Why is CBS All Access not working on Roku?
If you experience problems with the CBS All Access app on your Roku device, try checking for system updates or completely restart your device.