Your computer may be sending automated queries [FIXED]
Many users reported Your computer may be sending automated queries while using Google. This issue can be annoying since it will force you to fill in Captcha in order to continue using Google search.
However, there’s a way to solve this issue, and today we’re going to show you how to do it.
What to if my computer is sending automated queries?
1. Try a different browser
The first thing you should do when encountering this problem is to try a different browser. There are many great browsers on the market, but if you want a reliable and secure browser, we suggest you try out UR Browser.
This browser comes with built-in antivirus, anti-tracking features, and even its own VPN, so it’s a great choice if you want to surf the web without any security or privacy concerns.
2. Connect to a different network
- If possible, connect to a different network.
- If the issue doesn’t occur on a different network, it’s possible that the issue is related to your ISP.
- Trying waiting for a few minutes or for an hour and check if the problem still appears.
3. Delete cookies
- Open your browser and navigate to the three dots at the top right corner of your browser.
- Then, select Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Advanced.
- Now, navigate down and click on Clear Browsing Data.
- Tick the box on the Cookies and other site data option.
- Finally, click on Clear data.
4. Scan your PC for malware
- Scan your PC with your antivirus software.
- If any malware is found, be sure to remove it as soon as possible.
- Check if the problem is still there.
If you’re looking for a secure and reliable antivirus that can detect all types of malware, we suggest that you try out Bitdefender.
These are tested and verified solutions. Try out any of them and get your computer may be sending automated queries to issue resolved permanently.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Task Scheduler not running? Here’s how to fix it
- Computer stuck on CTRL ALT DELETE screen [FIX]
- How to use Task Scheduler in Windows 10: full guide
Are you a software developer or programmer? Do you need a reliable Java bytecode interpreter? This article is especially for you. In this piece, we’ll […]
Browsers are essential tools for surfing the Internet. Also, the interface of any browser is crucial for providing a user-friendly experience. However, this feature is […]