How to Fix the Sound on Diablo Immortal when it’s Not Working
- Diablo Immortal was launched on June 2nd, 2022 on Android, iOS and Windows.
- If you don't have any sound try to close any background apps such as Spotify or Tidal.
- Alternatively, users recommended using headphones instead of your device's speakers.
The video game Diablo Immortal is the latest installment in the Diablo franchise and is available to play for free on mobile devices. However, users have been reporting there is no sound in Diablo Immortal. Keep on reading as we will show you how to fix it.
Between the events of Diablo II and Diablo III is where the story of this massively multiplayer online action role-playing game takes place. It was developed by Blizzard Entertainment and NetEase. And it was stated in late 2018 that Diablo Immortal’s release date will be in late 2022.
On June 2, 2022, it was launched on Android and iOS, and on the same date, a beta version was released for Windows.
It is a game that can only be played online and requires a connection to the Internet. The player’s progress may be linked to their Battlenet account using the game’s cross-save technology. Which enables them to continue playing the game on other devices without losing their previous saves.
Why is there no sound on Diablo Immortal?
If you’ve started up Diablo Immortal but there’s no sound, check to see if you’ve downloaded all of the accessible resources. If you have, then try loading up the game again.
The first download is a substantial amount of data. But after you enter into the game, there is an extra installation that takes over 700 MB.
This supplementary installation contains additional game files, a number of which are required in order to get the most out of your experience with Diablo Immortal.
If this is your first time playing the game, you will be prompted to begin the installation when you do so. It is imperative that you do so, and after you have, the sound should function normally when it is completed.
If it doesn’t work, the problem that causes there to be no sound is probably caused by the settings on your own device.
On iOS devices, in particular, music that is playing in the background of applications like Spotify can occasionally overpower the sound that is being played within the app.
To guarantee that everything runs more smoothly, you should double verify that you are not now using Spotify or any other music applications. And you should also consider closing all other programs that are open in multitasking mode.
How to fix the game audio in Diablo Immortal?
1. Redownload the game on Windows
- To fix the Diablo Immortal no sound in Windows issue we recommend that you uninstall the game first. Head to Settings by pressing Windows and I.
- Next, head to Apps followed by Apps and features.
- Type Diablo Immortal inside the search bar then click on the three-dot menu next to the game and choose Uninstall.
- Now go to Diablo’s official website and click on the Play now button in order to redownload the game. Make sure you download all the files that you need.
Blizzard Entertainment Inc. is a video game developer and publisher operating out of Irvine, California, in the United States of America.
Since the late 1990s, Blizzard Entertainment has concentrated nearly entirely on the development of a few games. Such as Warcraft, Diablo, StarCraft, and Overwatch game franchises.
All of Blizzard’s games that have been launched since 2004 are still getting expansions and new content. Notably the massively multiplayer online role-playing game World of Warcraft, which has been around for a very long time.
2. Update your audio drivers
- Open Device Manager and expand the Audio inputs and outputs category.
- Right-click on your speaker driver.
- Select Update driver. If you get a prompt asking How do you want to search for drivers? select the automatic option.
If Windows finds any new driver version available, it will automatically install them. Unfortunately, this utility is not always able to detect the latest driver releases. For faster and better results, use DriverFix.
It has access to a huge driver database. It uses it to scan your drivers and replace any outdated or corrupt ones. DriverFix can save you a lot of time. Just enable the auto-update option and never worry about your drivers again.
3. Use headphones instead
Users have reported that they were able to remedy the issue by switching from the speakers on their devices to their own personal headphones.
Take note that this will also fix the issue where there is no sound in Diablo Immortal on Android phones, in addition to Windows desktops.
4. Close any apps that use audio
- Right-click on the carrot arrow from your Taskbar. Then check what apps you are running that might be using your audio outputs. Some examples are Spotify or Tidal.
- Right-click on the apps and choose the Exit, Quit, or Close option.
- There will be no sound in Diablo Immortal on iOS especially if other apps interfere with the game.
Unfortunately, Blizzard has not yet released a patch that specifically addresses the situation. If you’ve tried the three techniques described above but are still unable to hear anything in Diablo Immortal, the issue is probably on their end.
Wait for a patch to be released shortly so that these minor issues, which have surfaced in the days after the debut, may be fixed.
Until then, check out how to optimize your PC for gaming and get the best performance out of it. Even in Diablo Immortal. By optimizing it you will also avoid future scenarios in which Diablo Immortal will not be working properly.
Alternatively, take a look at the top five game boosters for Windows 10 and 11. They will certainly save you up some money.
Was this guide useful to you? Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.