Cat ear headphones have been with us for quite some time, and they have become popular thanks to their unique design. They make great additions to parties and raves and some models even allow you to share your music with friends.
Ever since they were first invented, quite a few companies have started creating cat ear headphones, and that is why we compiled a list of the ones we think are the best that you can buy today.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best cat ear headphones that I can buy?
- Retractable active noise-canceling microphone
- THX 7.1 surround sound capable
- Stream-responsive RGB lighting
- On-earcup audio controls
- All-day comfort
- The cord could use some strengthening
While Razer may be one of the biggest gaming peripheral manufacturers in the world, not everyone knows that they also make Cat-ear headphones.
Well, they do, and in traditional Razer fashion, they’ve outdone themselves with it, as they feature adjustable RGB lighting that syncs with the beat of your music.
Additionally, they feature 7.1 surround sound, and the cups are very comfortable, so listening to music for hours and hours will feel like heaven.
- You can turn on the cat ear speakers to share your music with friends
- They let you enjoy your music privately
- Great noise reduction and a secure fit
- Over-the-ear cushioning
- The speaker and lights make the headphones last for only about 5 hours per charge
The Brookstone Wired Cat Ear Headphones are the forefathers of the cat ear headphone genre, and for good reason, since they feature all of the qualities that made these products popular.
The design is fabulous and the speakers look and sound amazing, while the lights will surely bring a breath of fresh air to any gathering that you may partake in.
- Supports both wired and wireless mode
- Comfortable earpads for a snug design
- Stereo HD sound and built-in mic
- Bright LED lights
- Cute cat ears
- Poor durability and material quality
If you’re looking for a pair of headphones that will make you both look and feel cute, then nothing will get you closer to that than the MindKoo Bluetooth Headphones.
These comfortable headphones come with soft ear padding and bright LED lights that will bring a dash of light into anyone that will have the chance to meet you.
- Supports both wired and wireless mode
- Child-friendly design
- Good quality sound
- Bright color palette
- Beautiful lights
- Keeping the lights on will drain the battery very fast
The Riwbox CT-7 are the perfect pair of cat ear headphones for your children if they love cats, music, or both. This is thanks to its child-friendly design featuring a great color palette, beautiful lights and long battery life that can keep up with a child’s high levels of energy.
The quality of the sound is also great, allowing your children to enjoy their favorite tunes.
- An adjustable headband that makes it good for both children and adults alike
- Volume-limiting technology makes them safe for children
- Cute ear design with flashing lights
- Soft earpads and foldable design
- Battery life is rather short for this kind of headphone
Yet another entry aimed at the little ones in your life, the LOBKIN Kids Headphones are extremely child-friendly thanks to the comfy earpads and volume-limiting technology.
Of course, they can be adjusted to be used by adults as well, as they too can enjoy the good sound quality that these earphones can provide.
You have to have a certain degree of life in you in order to buy a pair of cat ear headphones, but once you do, you will surely inspire life in the people around you as well.
Their unique design and flashy nature make them great for parties, raves, and they make great gifts for your children or friends.
All in all, cat ear headphones are a great way of saying that you are a fun person that knows how to have a good time, without coming off as annoying.
FAQ: Learn more about headphones
- Which are the best headsets?
It all depends on what criteria you are looking for. If gaming is your passion, here are the best gaming headsets that you can get.
- Are cat ear headphones worth it?
If you have a distinct sense of style, then yes, cat ear headphones can indeed be a great gadget to have.
- Are noise-canceling headphones any good?
It all depends on the brand and whether they have active or passive noise-canceling. Based on that, we’ve created a list of the best noise-canceling headphones that you can get.