- Did you know the game streaming industry is worth USD 45 billions?
- Naturally, more and more companies want a share of the pie.
- If you can't log in to your Disney+ account, we got this useful list of nifty solutions for you.
- This article is part of our Disney Plus Troubleshooting Hub, which is filled with similar articles.
Disney Plus, despite its entry into the video streaming niche in 2019, already made a name for itself as preferred by Disney, Pixar, Lucasfilm, or Marvel brand fans. You might be one of them, yet don’t get carried away by the flow as Disney Plus is still in its infancy.
There are plenty of reports of glitches and errors experienced by subscribers, including the Disney Plus login button not working. When you click Log in nothing happens. It simply turns gray and no loading occurs.
Don’t let this ruin your experience. In this guide, we will share a few tips and solutions which we have found to have worked for making the Disney Plus login button function again.
What can I do if I can’t log in to Disney Plus?
1. Reinstall the app
To fix this you could also try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Disney Plus app. This generally helps to reduce the storage that it takes up, but also loosen up any unpleasant errors you might be facing.
For example, on Android devices, tap Play Store, then tap the Menu. Hit My Apps, tap on Disney Plus, then on Uninstall and confirm. You can now go back and look up for Disney Plus in the Google Play Store and proceed to reinstall it once again.
Lastly, log back into your Disney Plus account using the same email and password registered with it.
Disney+Reinstalling software always does the trick when you have issues with it, and the same goes for Disney+ as well.
2. Quick nifty trick
In case of experiencing this issue on your computer, apply this nifty trick first. Just scroll down a bit until it also gives you the option to sign up. After that, just click login and it should allow you to click the button again.
3. Look out for Disney Plus updates
- Launch the Mac App Store by using Finder.
- Next, click on Updates from the left-hand side menu.
- Finally, click on the Update button next to the Disney Plus app if there is a pending update.
- You could also click Update All to update all apps in the queue.
Note: Apply the above steps on Mac computers.
The next thing to look at is a potential new update to install. This streaming platform is relatively new, so it still lacks the stability and security patches that keep it from being a target of data breaches and countless issues.
That’s why you should expect frequent updates that are released to patch up bugs like the login button not working.
Have you completed the above procedures? If you tried these steps and the Disney Plus login button is still not working, please reach out to customer service on one of the contact channels provided by the service.
FAQ: Learn more about Disney Plus
- Why can’t I log into my Disney Plus account?
Here are some of the most frequent root-causes preventing you from logging in to your Disney Plus account: unstable Internet connections, bandwidth limitations, the account holder kicked you off their account, incorrect firewall settings or corrupted file issues.
- How do I kick someone off my Disney Plus account?
Follow these steps to remove devices from your Disney Plus account:
- Go to your account holder profile
- Select your Character
- Go to Settings
- Select Device Management or Registered Devices
- Select the Remove All Devices option to kick everybody off your Disney+ account.
- Is Disney Plus having issues?
From time to time, Disney Plus is indeed having issues and the service is unavailable. To check if there are any known Disney Plus outage issues, go to the official Twitter page of Disney Plus and check if there are any tweets acknowledging any issues.