- Are you worried that Disney Plus is not working on Fire Stick? These issues are often caused by certain background apps.
- The first thing to do in such a case is to restart your Fire Stick by applying the steps detailed below.
- Also, take into consideration that the cache may actually be the one responsible for this situation.
- Are you unable to connect to Disney Plus on Fire Stick? Just try reinstalling the Disney Plus app.
Amazon’s Fire Stick is one of the most powerful options for media streaming. As expected, it can also be used to watch Disney Plus among others.
It seems that plenty of users complain about experiencing various Disney Plus issues on Fire Stick. Out of the blue, Disney Plus is stuck on the loading screen on Fire Stick or movies are not playing.
Why is Disney Plus not working on my Fire Stick? – that’s most likely the question that you have in mind as well at this point.
There can be many reasons for this unpleasant situation, one being a slow IPTV or having a new app on your Fire Stick.
If this happens to you as well, don’t worry about it. In this article, we’ve put together a list with a few easy steps that will help you get your Fire Stick running again.
How to make Disney Plus work on Fire Stick?
1. Check that Disney Plus is working properly
Before going any further, is equally important that you check if there is not actually an issue concerning Disney Plus. Try using it on different devices and see if it’s working.
If the app is working perfectly on other devices, then this is a clear indication that the issue comes from the actual Fire Stick. You should just follow the steps presented below to fix the issue.
Moreover, if Disney Plus streams no video while sound works, rest assured that this dedicated article will help you enjoy the visuals of your Disney content once again.
2. Try to restart the Fire Stick
- Go to the Settings menu.
- While here, select Device.
- Press on Restart.
- Within a couple of seconds, the Fire Stick will automatically restart.
- Wait for it to start again and check if the issue is still there.
If you watched TV for longer periods of time, some of the background apps you currently use may eventually cause such Fire Stick issues.
The first recommended thing to do when this happens is to restart your Fire Stick by simply applying the above procedure.
3. Clear the cache
- Press on the Home button of your Fire Stick.
- Go to the Settings page and select Applications from the list.
- Next, choose Manage Installed Applications.
- Select Disney Plus and press on Clear Cache.
- Restart the app and see if the issue has been solved.
Another quick tip involves clearing the cache. Rest assured that the procedure isn’t a time consuming one. In spite of that, it often does wonders, so give it a try as well.
4. Uninstall Disney Plus
Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Disney Plus app. This is simply done by accessing the home many and tapping on Disney Plus, then pressing on the Uninstall option and confirming your action.
Once the process is finished, make sure to restart your device. Afterward, go back and look for Disney Plus and proceed to install it once again.
Again, make sure that once Disney Plus is reinstalled, you restart the device again before trying to see if the Fire Stick issue has been solved.
That is what you can do to make Disney Plus work again on your Fire Stick. Just let us know in the comments section below which of these presented solutions worked best for you.