Microsoft OneDrive on Windows 8 is a good feature that you can use to save your Documents and pictures on it having a maximum capacity of 25 GB of free space. Seeing that many of Windows users are using this feature these days I have decided to explain in a short tutorial below how you can very easily and in just a few minutes download your documents and pictures from your Microsoft OneDrive storage center.
You can either download your documents and pictures from the OneDrive desktop client or from SkyDrive if you do not have in Windows 8 the OneDrive desktop client. I will explain below the second method because this is the method where most users are having issues with.
Tutorial on downloading documents and pictures from Microsoft OneDrive On Windows 8
- First you will need to access the link below to take you to the Microsoft OneDrive where you can sign in or create an accountClick here to get to Microsoft OneDrive
- On the first page of OneDrive you will have access to all the files or albums you wish to download.
- Right click on the specific file or album that you wish to download.
- Left click in the menu that appears on the “Download” feature.
- It depends on your internet connectivity and the size of the downloaded objects to determine the time in which the files or albums are downloaded.
Note: It can take up to several hours depending on the size of the files.
So you have above in just a few short steps the method on how to download any files like documents and pictures to your Windows 8 PC from the Microsoft OneDrive server. This feature is very useful due to the fact that you wont have to worry about your files being lost in your Windows 8 device as long as the files are saved to OneDrive as a backup.
Please write us below for any issues you encounter during this tutorial and we will see what we can do to improve your Windows Microsoft experience.