- Opera News brings the top local as well as global news headlines from various genres.
- Since Opera News is available only for Android and iOS, there is no official way of downloading it on your Windows 10 or 11 PC.
- This guide, explains to you how you can download Opera News using a tool and use it on your PC.
Opera News is a news aggregator from the house of Opera browser. It gives you news from across the globe and your nation from various different sources, all in one place.
It is used by millions of users across the globe, as it provides you with international as well as local news. Opera News has over 500 leading publishers, bringing you the best of tech news, business news, travel news, national and international news, health, and more.
Sadly, Opera News is available only as an Android and iOS app. There is no official way of downloading it via official sources on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC.
But that is where this guide comes into the picture. Because here, we will explain to you how you can download Opera News for Windows 10 and Windows 11 PC. Let us get right into it.
Is Opera News free to install?
If you want to use Opera News on your Android or iOS device, then you can download the app from the Play Store or App Store for free.
The Opera News app is highly rated and it provides a great user interface, giving you access to the breaking international or local headlines right at your fingertips from legit sources.
Some of the top features of Opera News are:
- News from reliable sources
- Breaking and trending headlines
- Data saving mode
- News notifications
- Bookmark or save your favorite news
However, you cannot install it for free or in any way on your Windows 10 or 11 PC, officially. We will explain to you, how you can get Opera News for your Windows PC in the next section.
You may access Opera News and your own personalized news feed directly from the Opera browser start page. In Opera’s news reader, you may select sources from a variety of categories and languages.
Furthermore, the fast speeds and built-in VPN can give you access to geo-blocked content. Combining Opera News and the Opera browser is much more efficient than you can imagine.
Read Opera news straight in your browser and personalize the feed however you want.
What is Opera News used for?
As the name suggests, Opera News is a news aggregator that brings you breaking news headlines locally and from across the globe.
You don’t have to check out different websites for news, as Opera News brings everything from top sources in one place.
How do I get Opera News?
- Install an Android emulator on your PC. For this guide, we will be using the MEmu Android emulator.
- After installation, open the MEmu emulator.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google account to access the Play Store.
- Search for the Opera News app in the Play Store.
- Hit the Install button.
- Once the installation of Opera News is complete, simply open the app.
- Select the language. Further, you will be asked to enter the pin code or select the city you live in to get local news.
- After you have entered, you will be treated to all of the breaking news from across the globe along with local news from all genres.
We have used the MEmu Android emulator to download and run the Opera News app on Windows 10 and Windows 11 PCs. However, you can use any other Android emulator of your choice.
If you are confused about which Android emulator to choose, then you can check out our guide on the 7 Best Android Emulators for Windows 11 and get away with your confusion.
Using an Android emulator lets you use the Opera News app on your Windows 10 or 11 big screens. Moreover, you also get to use input devices such as your PC’s keyboard and mouse.
How can I get all my news in one place?
Opera News not only gives you access to all of the news from various categories but also gives you the ability to store and save news stories for offline reading.
You need to login in order to use the feature. Once you have logged in using your Google, Facebook, Twitter, or phone, you can save any of the stories that you find interesting or download them for offline reading.
Everything will be stored in a folder where you can quickly access them. And if you are looking to simply swipe through new stories, simply tap on the different categories, and news from that category will show up right on the screen.
That is it from us in this guide. Let us know if you were able to run and download Opera News for Windows 10 and Windows 11. Also, do let us know which emulator you used to run Opera News.