Because email is still used by the majority of people, using email to set up your drip marketing campaigns is still extremely useful when it comes to reaching your target audience/ potential customers.
The drip marketing tactic is also called lifecycle emails, automated email campaigns, or marketing automation. This process involves the setting up of a system that allows you to quickly respond to any queries, and distribute relevant information to your customers.
This process can be very useful for individual use as well, but it is especially important if you’re running a company that has to deal with thousands of emails per day.
Hiring somebody specifically for the task of answering emails still isn’t practical because of the time involved in this process.
For these reasons, in this article, we will explore some of the best software options that allow you to create efficient drip campaigns. Read on to find out more.
What's the best tool to create effective email drip campaigns?
Drip is a great software option that can help you in every aspect of CRM ( Customer Relationship Management), and it also allows you to create comprehensive and great looking email drip campaigns based on the data stored on your server.
Drip is compatible with a wide range of applications, making sure you never have to transfer information from the programs you already use. Drip seamlessly integrates with apps like Shopify, WooCommerce, Thrivecart, etc.
Here are some of the best features found in Drip:
- Flexible API that can adapt easily to any business size
- Ability to automate email campaigns based on your company’s database
- Very powerful tracking code that gives you valuable information about your clients
- Ability to set custom fields, create events, and add tags
- Easily customize content based on what’s relevant on the web
- Can generate comprehensive reports with detailed activity and usage statistics of your customers
- Easily export reports to any application
- Easily understandable user interface
- Great set of features for drip email campaigns
- Email templates are basic
- HTML support for emails is not very efficient
SendLoop is another great software option that gives you all the tools you need in order to set up a professional email drip campaign.
Beyond being able to send automated emails, you will need to be able to gather objective and exact information about the way your clients interact with your website and products. This is where SendLoop excels.
This software can gather an incredible amount of data that then can be applied to the email campaign.
Here are some of the best features found in SendLoop:
- Great Facebook app, and other plugins and code snippets with easy setup and usage
- Can set up complex drip campaigns based on the collected data
- Can import your existing HTML email templates to send messages
- Great migration assistant – allows you to import email newsletter subscribers from MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, etc.
- Great WordPress widget
- Easy to use and set up
- Great service and support
- Very exact email campaign settings
- Segmenting feature may be difficult to understand at first
- GUI can be improved
Customer.io is another great software option that can easily adapt to your company, and send comprehensive drip campaign emails based on the information gathered from the activity of your customer.
Because it is very important that your customers don’t feel like you’re spamming them as soon as they used your site, Customer.io allows you to set custom email sending targets spaced out in time depending on how your customers interact with your website/online store.
Here are some of the best features found in Customer.io:
- Easily set up custom schedules
- Real-time site monitoring with intelligent data gathering
- Can be used free for up to 200 contacts
- RESTful API – allows you to create, update and manage people and events from one application
- Supports multiple languages – Ruby, Python, Go, etc.
- Seamless integration with Segment, Zapier, and mParticle
- Workflow automation with great timing settings
- Easy management of all data collected
- Can easily create workflows that can be modified at any time
- Great set of built-in email templates
- Can’t export data
- Not very easy to manage onboarding
- Docs are very technical and can become confusing for beginners
In this article, we explored some of the best software options on the market that allow you to easily create, edit, and manage every aspect of your email drip campaign.
Please feel free to let us know what software option you chose and how it worked for you by using the comment section below.
- What are the best email clients for sending out newsletters?
- 5 best email tracking software to monitor your emails
- 5 best lightweight email clients for low-end Windows 10 PCs