5 best email tracking software to monitor your emails
Email tracking tools are useful for providing essential insights and features including announcing you know when the recipient opened your sent emails and if any of the links included in them were clicked on, among other things.
There are lots of email tracking programs accessible online, some of them for free and others that have to be paid for.
We picked five of the most reliable email tracking tools available to make your choice easier. Check out their features and decide which is the best choice for your needs.
1. Atomic Email Tracking Software
Atomic Email Tracking Software allows you to monitor your sent emails, letting you know who received the email, what links were clicked on, what is the effectiveness compared to the previous campaigns and more.
Check out more features provided by Atomic Email Tracking Software:
- Atomic Email Tracking Software traces all sent emails and gathers the statistics about your email campaigns.
- You can access data on email opens, click-throughs, pages that were visited and more.
- This service offers an opportunity to view the percentage of your recipients who open your email messages.
- You will also be able to know how often they click the links and which links are clicked mostly in a selected mail campaign.
- You will also be able to check the proportion of the readers from abroad and from your country.
- You will be able to compare different parameters of two campaigns.
Atomic Email Tracking Software allows you to monitor the effectiveness of your email campaigns. Using this tool, you will always know which subscribers read your newsletters and which of the links are being clicked on. This service is easy to use even for beginners, and it doesn’t require any changes in the existing mailings.
Check out more details on Atomic Email Tracking Software on the official website.
Contact Monkey is an email tracking software that is great to use when you are looking to track and monitor sales leads. This software will be able to integrate with CRMs like Salesforce for the best sales potential.
Check out the best of its features below:
- Contact Monkey works in real-time, and this means that you will never miss an opportunity to see who is really interested in your business.
- You will get to see who opened your email, when, where from and what type of device they used.
- You will also be able to get desktop notifications when the email is opened.
- The dashboard that is included in the program will let you prioritize users according to the number of times that they have opened your email.
- Contact Monkey also offers analytics in order to help you see the big picture of everything that is working fine and what’s not.
You can use Contact Monkey straight from your Inbox, and this will make things more convenient. The tool has a 14-day free trial.
Find out more on Contact Monkey on the official website.
Yesware is one of the most used tools when it comes to email tracking. It is an excellent program for SMBs, and it lets you perform all kinds of actions from tracking emails from clients to optimizing sales.
Take a look at the best features that are packed in this software:
- The program comes with a user-friendly interface that will be easily understood and used even by beginners.
- When you are creating a message, you will be able to choose to track or not to track it.
- You also have the ability to choose to have the email automatically loaded into the CRM program that you are using.
- Yesware tells you who opened the email, what links were clicked on, and which attachments have been downloaded.
- You will be able to see which leads are warm and which have gotten the sent invoice, for example.
- The program works almost in real-time, and you will be able to access all the information via the dashboard of your email account.
Other great features worth mentioning include the email templates, automatic follow up for sales automation, and also tools for scheduling so that your emails will be able to be distributed whenever you choose to. Yesware provides a 28-day free trial, and after this trial is over, you will get various pricing plans.
Check out Yesware and the complete set of features that it includes on the official website.
GetNotify is a free email tracking tool, but on the other hand, they request donations that will allow you to unlock more features for a specified period of time. Even if this program is quite simple, it comes with a lot of features for email tracking:
- You will be able to find out the amount of time that was needed until the email was read.
- You will also get to know the date and time that your email was opened and reopened.
- GetNotify will also tell you the general geographic location that your email was opened in.
- GetNotify can also be used for personal emails.
- The program works with any email provider, and it can track multiple leads.
You will also have the ability to use your own image file as a tracking image. This is great because you can choose an image that you like best, such as an email signature, for instance, to increase the odds that users will click to load it.
Check out GetNotify on its official website.
Cirrus Insight is an excellent paid email tracking software that will turn out to be helpful for small and medium businesses.
Take a look at the most important features that are included in this email tracking tool:
- This tool allows you to track emails and to sync them with your calendar and Salesforce.
- You can book meetings and schedule follow-ups.
- This program will send you open alerts almost instantly when your emails are opened.
- Cirrus Insight enables replay tracking, and it also makes it really easy to schedule follow-ups thanks to the complete Salesforce integration.
- You will also be able to when and how the links attached to your emails are opened.
- You also have the ability to send an email later.
- This software also comes with an enterprise scheduling system that will make meeting coordination easy.
- You will be able to manage collateral usage and track the way that prospects engage with it.
- You will be able to keep your team aligned with a centralized content hub.
- Cirrus Insight lets you understand your prospect’s real engagement.
- You will also be able to update and take back documents even after you sent them.
Check out more details on Cirrus Insight and take advantage of this great tool for email tracking by getting it from the official website.
These are some of the best email tracking programs that you will be able to find on the market these days. Check out their complete set of features by heading to their official websites and decide which ones work best according to your needs.
These are all great tools for tracking your emails and for finding out what happens to them after pushing the send button.
No matter what job position or industry you are in, an email tracking tool will turn out really useful most of the times.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
5 best email tracking tools to use in 2018
We’ve reported a zillion times that the Windows 10 April 2018 Update was flooded by more or less significant issues, leaving more and more users […]
We’re still looking for an official Windows 8, Windows 10 Picasa app, but you can resort to the desktop version or a third-party app called Picasa […]
From all the BitTorrent clients I have tried in the past, uTorrent is my absolute favorite, mostly thanks to its small resource footprint and ease […]