- The Chrome Web Store includes a super handy QR code generator extension.
- With Google Chrome's QR code generator you can scan, analyze, decode, and read any QR codes.
- Also, with Chrome's extensions for QR code, you can make it in realtime.
- You can create a QR code for an image and then share the image via QR Code in Chrome.
QR (Quick Response) codes are a type of barcode data that users can scan with mobile devices to open website pages or connect with emails, phone numbers, and more besides.
The QR codes are widely utilized in Japan, and they’re becoming increasingly prevalent in the West.
Why waste your time with experimental features when you can load a QR extension in Opera in no time?
This browser is not only a lot faster and consumes fewer resources, but it comes with a 1000+ add-ons library that helps you customize it in every possible way.
To install a QR generator or reader in Opera, click on the Menu button and select the Extensions option from the drop-down menu. Type QR in the search box and choose an extension to your liking.
OperaWhether you’re looking for a QR code generator or any other add-on or extension, Opera is ready to deliver the best customizable options.
How can I enable Chrome’s QR code generator?
1. Enable the sharing page via QR code setting
- Download and install Chrome.
- Open the browser.
- Enter the following link in the URL bar and press Enter:
- Then select Enabled on the drop-down menu for the Enable sharing page via QR Code setting.
- Click the Relaunch button to restart the browser.
- Right-click a webpage and select the Generate QR code for this page option to open the Scan QR code box shown directly below.
2. Add the QR Code Extension to Google Chrome
- Click Add to Chrome on the QR Code Extension page.
- Open a webpage to get a QR code for.
- Click the QR Code Extension button shown directly below.
- You can scan the code displayed with a mobile device.
- Alternatively, click the Edit the QR Code button to open the page below.
- Click the Save option, and select a file format for the image.
- Enter a title for the image file.
- Press the Save button. Thereafter, open the QR image to print it.
- Click the Scan a QR code button on the extension to utilize a laptop or desktop webcam as a QR scanner. Then you can scan printed QR codes with a webcam.
The QR Code Extension is just one of the numerous QR add-ons for that browser. Alternatively, you can enter website URLs into QR generator web apps, such as QR Code Generator.
With those extensions and apps, you can get QR codes for text, web URLs, MP3s, emails, image galleries, PDFs, and more besides.
For any other questions or suggestions, reach for the comments section below.