FIX: Epson printer error 0xea blocks printing
A number of users have reported encountering the error 0xea on their Epson printer. This is an extremely frustrating error message since it will prevent you from using your printer normally.
This issue usually happens when a new Epson printer is undergoing the first setup and install. For safety reasons, the Epson printers have a piece of foam covering the nozzle of the ink cartridge.
Thankfully, the error 0xea is a very commonly known error that Epson printers give, so with the help of today’s article you will be able to fix this issue once and for all.
Please make sure to follow the steps in the method carefully to avoid causing any other issues.
How to fix Epson error code 0xea
Check your cartridges
- Turn off your printer and disconnect the power cable from the wall socket.
- Take out the ink cartridges and check them carefully for any material leftover (foam, tape, paper).
Your Epson printer won’t recognize ink cartridge? Here’s how to fix this problem!
- Open up the printer’s cover and check for any jammed paper. If you find some there, please remove it carefully.
- Reconnect the power cable to your printer.
- Check that the ink cartridges are properly installed.
- Turn on your printer and try to print your documents once again. This method should have solved your issue.
In today’s fix article we discussed the most common reason for the Error 0xea on Epson printers, and we gave you a quick fix consisting of a few steps to solve the issue.
We hope this guide helped you get back to printing your documents with ease. We would love to know if this guide helped you solve your printer’s error message.
Please feel free to let us know by using the comment section below.
- Epson scanner software for Windows 10, 8.1, 7
- Epson Printer Memory Card Readers Not Accessible in Windows 10
- How to Fix Epson Scanner Problems in Windows 10