- The Fall Guys game can encounter difficulties with party matchmaking.
- Restarting your console is the first thing to do whenever you encounter errors.
- Server issues can result in the Fall Guys join party error in Xbox.
We all know how annoying it can be for errors to pop up in the middle of our gaming sessions. However, there are many errors you can encounter while playing games on your consoles like Xbox, PlayStation, and others.
The Fall Guys is a game on Xbox that allows you to play with other players. Hence, an error that users complain about frequently is the Fall Guys join party error in Xbox.
The Fall Guys is a multiplayer game available on different platforms and consoles. It models after the Battle Royale game and allows you to compete with other players by party matchmaking.
Some users have reported that while playing Fall Guys and trying to join a party on Xbox produces an error code, mentioning a different content version.
However, you shouldn’t panic if you’re struggling with this error. Likewise, we’ll discuss the ways you can fix the error.
Why can’t I join parties on Fall Guys?
Even though the exact reason for which your version of Fall Guys doesn’t work will depend on a multitude of factors, let’s have a look at some of the most common reasons:
- Outdated game: You can encounter many issues if your game is ancient or has a new update that you are yet to download. Likewise, the Fall Guys can run into errors if the latest update is required to help it run smoothly. Hence, errors like the Fall Guys join party error in Xbox One can pop up.
- The Fall Guys server issues: Whenever a problem with the Fall Guys game server or a maintenance session goes on, it can interfere with the game. So, the Fall Guys join party error can occur if it’s having issues connecting to the server.
- Network connection problems: The Fall Guys require a stable internet connection to connect to a party matchmaking. However, when your network isn’t working correctly, it can cause difficulties connecting the game with its servers. Likewise, using a wired cable router can cause network lag and instability.
Let’s move on to some of the best fixes to resolve this issue once and for all.
1. Restart your console
- Press and hold the Xbox button in the controller’s center to prompt the Power center tab.
- Select Restart console.
- Click on Yes.
It will perform a power cycle on your console and help it boot properly. Next, check and see if the issue persists.
2. Check if there’s a server breakdown
The Fall Guys, just like every other game, functions by having a smooth connection to its servers.
Hence, you should also consider checking for any information about maintenance or server issues on their social media platforms.
Peradventure, there’s an update; it’ll be on their Twitter page. However, the only way out of this is to wait while they resolve the issue.
3. Make sure the Console is up-to-date
- Press the Xbox button at the console’s center to prompt the Guide panel.
- Select Profile and system from the panel and click on Settings.
- Click System, then select Updates.
- On the Updates page, you’ll see if there are any updates available.
Another easy way to fix the Fall Guys joins party error is switching to a wireless connection. It’ll help you have a faster and smooth internet connection.
How do I join a fall guy cross-platform party?
- Ask your friend to send you a friend request.
- Go to Menu in the top-right corner of the screen and click on the Friends Request icon or press RB/R1.
- Click on Accept to add friends.
This way, your friends can add you to a cross-platform party.
In conclusion, the Xbox console can run into several difficulties, and this is one of them. However, if you have followed the steps outlined in this article, you should have fixed the fall guys join party error on your Xbox.
Also, you can read through how to fix issues like the Xbox One Multiplayer won’t work.
You can leave your questions and suggestions below in the comments section. We’d like to hear from you.