Farming Simulator 17 update fixes many issues, download it now
Farming Simulator 17 is an impressive Xbox One and Windows PC game that allows you to take on the role of a modern farmer. You’ll need to wake up early in the morning to harvest your crops, feed the animals, and explore farming possibilities over hundreds of acres of land.
Farming Simulator 17 lets you drive over 250 authentic farming vehicles and equipment from over 75 manufacturers, such as Challenger, Fendt, Valtra or Massey Ferguson. If you’ve always been dreaming of living off the land and growing your own food, you can now make your dream come true.
The game just received a major update aimed at fixing a series of issues. Install FS17 Update 1.2.1 to enjoy a smoother gaming experience.
Farming Simulator 17 Update 1.2.1 fixes the following issues:
- “Fixed error when buying and selling animals with the languages Chinese and Russian.
- Fixed mirror font on the left side of the locomotive.
- Fixed update of money when playing on dedicated servers.
- Fixed buy state of chainsaw when joining a dedicated server.
- Fixed “pause if empty” on dedicated servers.
- Controls screen fixes: inverted axis assignment, mapping Y-axis of joysticks, deleting axis mappings, assigning gamepad trigger axes, assigning axes when a wheel has a clutch (e.g. Logitech G29).
- Fixed Valtra T indoor color.
- Fixed visual artefacts of the lighting on older GPUs.
- Fixed starting a dedicated server if the Windows username is disallowed by the profanity filter (e.g. Administrator).
- Fixed dedicated server web interface showing game admin password and restart button to non-admin users.
- Improved detection of potential issues with mods on dedicated server.
- Added missing fonts for dedicated servers.”
This update doesn’t fix all the Farming Simulator 17 issues, but it will definitely improve your gaming experience. Meanwhile, if you encounter other issues, use the official game forum to let the developers know about it.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Titanfall 2 issues: game won’t load or crashes, map bugs and more
- Microsoft is offering free Xbox One games in November
- Fix: “For this game you need to be online” Xbox error
Despite being excellent browsers, Google Chrome and Mozilla fire are occasionally affected by some bugs. For example, the address bar doesn’t search in these browsing […]