How to fix common For Honor issues
We’re sure that For Honor players are very determined to annihilate any bugs that may dare to appear in their way. Indeed, judging by player feedback, there are a lot of bugs affecting the game, but the good news is that Ubisoft has already published a list of quick workarounds that you can use to fix them.
Fix: For Honor frequent bugs
1. Easy AntiCheat – Impossible to launch the game error
Easy AntiCheat sometimes displays an error message, preventing the game from launching or simply closing it after the intro videos. Here’s how to fix this:
- Use the Verify File Integrity option in Uplay PC client
- Open your For Honor game page > click Properties
- In the Local files section, select Verify files.
2. Easy AntiCheat error 10018
- Close For Honor > use Task Manager to end all game processes > restart the game
- Close the game and restart Uplay PC client.
3. For Honor won’t return to desktop
Sometimes, after getting a “Connection has been lost” error message while being idle on matchmaking, you may be unable to quit to desktop. To return to desktop, simply restart the game.
4. Gamepads not working
Unplug all other non-necessary peripherals, especially Steering Wheels and Flight Joysticks. If this doesn’t work, follow the troubleshooting steps listed in this fix article.
5. Controller switches Right & Left Trigger
Usually, this issue is prevalent for Bluetooth controllers. Try connecting your controller through USB. Ubisoft also recommends installing the Windows 10 Anniversary update OS as a workaround.
6. Game stutters when you are hit
Use the same solutions suggested to fix controller switch issues.
7. NAT Type Group Issues
Groups with more than 1 Strict NAT are not recommended as they will not be able to reach matchmaking. Preferably invite friends with open or moderate NAT types instead.
8. Mixed Region Group Connectivity Issues
Users might encounter connectivity issues when grouping with players from other regions. For this reason, Ubisoft doesn’t recommend creating mixed region groups.
9. Error 0004000008
If error 0004000008 appears on the screen, simply restart the game.
10. For Honor won’t launch
- Run Uplay in Admin mode
- Disable you antivirus software or add the game and Uplay as an exception
- If you’re using an Intel integrated chipset, try forcing the dedicated GPU instead: under the “Manage 3D settings” tab in the NVIDIA control panel, navigate to your game’s .exe and specify which GPU to use
- Make sure that the game is installed on your C: drive
- Launch the game from an entirely new Windows system profile
- Unplug your controller/non-essential peripherals then launch the game again. Then reconnect your controller. Also temporarily disable any software linked to the controllers.
We hope that these workarounds helped you fixed some of the For Honor issues bugging you. As always, if you’ve come across other workarounds, you can help the community by listing the troubleshooting steps in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- For Honor: System requirements for a smooth gaming session
- How to enable Game Mode on Windows 10 PC
- Fix: Sniper Elite 4 micro-stutters and stalls on AMD CPUs
It isn’t every day that you come across a corrupted memory dump file But when you do, you will rue your luck you did. That […]
In the last five years or so, the amount of video content uploaded to various social media networks has increased drastically. Everybody can launch their […]