Here’s how to fix frequent Resident Evil 7 Biohazard bugs
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard is definitely the game of the moment. This recently launched title immerse players into an impressive horror world that almost feels real. Unfortunately, there are various technical issues that sometimes limit the gaming experience.
The bad news is that very few workarounds are available to fix these bugs besides the ones Capcom has already published that you can use on Windows PCs.
Fix Resident Evil 7: Biohazard bugs
1. First things first, make sure your computer is capable of running RE 7. If your machine doesn’t meet the minimum requirements for the game, you may experience FPS rate issues and crashes. If you do meet the minimum specifications but not the recommended specifications, try turning down the graphics settings and disabling NVIDIA’s SLI or ATI’s Crossfire technologies as they may trigger compatibility issues.
2. Check your antivirus software: Some AV software may prevent certain RE 7 executables from running. Temporarily disable your antivirus to see if the game runs better. If this is the case, create an exception rule for Resident Evil 7 Biohazard.
3. Make sure the appropriate version of Windows Media Player is installed on your computer. Windows 10 N and KN Edition users need a special Media Feature Pack.
4. Verify Game Cache:
- Disable your antivirus
- Go to your Steam Library list > right-click on Resident Evil 7 Biohazard > select Properties
- Go to the Local Files tab > Click Verify Integrity of Game Cache.
5. Reinstall your video card drivers
Install the latest drivers for your graphics card. Nvidia recently released a new GeForce driver especially optimized for Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. Use the links below to download and install the latest graphics drivers on your computer:
6. If updating your drivers doesn’t help, clean install the driver set to remove extraneous driver DLL files or game profiles.
7. Don’t forget to install the latest Windows OS updates on your computer.
If you’re still experiencing game issues after performing the actions listed above, you can help the dev team by providing detailed information on the problem you’ve encountered.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Resident Evil 7 to get 1080p/60fps and HDR support on the Xbox One S
- Fix: Windows 10 Game bar not opening
- Fix: Nvidia Driver Crash on Windows 10
Installing Android drivers on a PC should be a walk in a park. You connect your handset with the PC via the USB cable and, […]
Do you have NOX installed on your PC? Are you experiencing any form of lag while running it? This article is specially designed for you! […]
Do you have ExpressVPN installed on your PC? Do you encounter connection problems after an update? This guide will help you out. Here, we’ll be […]