If you’re planning to install Football Manager 2018 on your PC, make sure that your computer is perfectly capable of running the game.
If your device doesn’t meet the necessary system requirements, you may encounter severe issues, including launch problems, freezes, crashes and more.
Football Manager 2018 system requirements
According to the game’s official page on Steam, the minimum system requirements include:
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2), 7 (SP1), 8/8.1, 10 (1703/Creators Update) – 64-bit or 32-bit
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core or AMD Athlon – 2.2 GHz +
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 7 GB available space
Of course, if you want to enjoy a smooth gaming experience, the Football Manager 2018 recommended specs include the latest Windows 10 version, the latest Intel CPUs, 4 GB of RAM and a powerful graphics card.
This game challenges you to manage a professional football club and lead it to victory as often as possible.
You make the decisions as to who you sign and who you sell and you’re in charge of the club’s budget. Your present decisions will affect the future of your club, so make sure to train your players in your vision of how the game should be played.
Get it right and you’ll be the star of the show, grabbing the newspaper headlines and dominating trends on social media. They’ll write your name in footballing folklore…if you succeed, of course.
Football Manager 2018 in numbers
- 50 of the biggest footballing countries are at your disposal
- Win the title with any one of world’s top 2500 clubs
- Enter the transfer market with over 600,000 real players and staff.
You can buy Football Manager 2018 for a special price from Amazon .
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Are Steam users really switching back to Windows 7, or is it all just hot air?
- FIFA 18 bugs: game crashes, server disconnects, sound won’t work and more