- The moment every Xbox and PC gamer was waiting for has finally arrived, so start your cars.
- Forza Horizon 5 has launched today, November 9th, after it was only available for preload.
- This already highly popular sequel is also available for gamers on Steam and with Game Pass.
- However, you might want to clear some disk space because Horizon 5 takes over 100GB.
Now here’s a game release that had millions of players lining up to be among the first ones to jump into the latest title from Playground Games.
And now that this highly-popular game is out, we know that many of you are wondering if it’s available on Steam or Game Pass.
To quickly and correctly answer your question, the answer is yes, it is. Fans who have been now waiting for quite some time for this sequel can now download and play the game from Steam or through the Xbox Game Pass.
As you might remember, we’ve recently been discussing how creators wanted accessibility to be a core piece of this beloved game and added a bunch of helpful new features.
Start playing Forza Horizon 5 on Steam or via Game Pass
Forza Horizon 5’s early access already began on November 5th, 2021, and those that pre-ordered the premium edition of the game got to take it for a test drive a bit earlier.
This sequel is an absolutely massive game, featuring hundreds of cars in a beautifully rendered world and an endless number of events and challenges for players to complete.
Horizon 5 takes up a considerable amount of space on practically any gaming device, so be prepared for a hefty chunk of software to be downloaded and installed.
On Xbox Series X|S it takes up to 103GB, it’s 116GB for the Xbox One, and 103GB for PCs, so we hope you have some free space for this new experience.
Players who are conscious of storage space can use Xbox Cloud Gaming, which uses streaming and doesn’t need to download anything to play Forza Horizon 5.
As much as system requirements go, if you want to simply enjoy the game as a casual gamer, the situation isn’t that alarming, However, if you want the full HD experience, you will need some serious gear.
Forza Horizon 5 minimum PC requirements
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1200/ Intel Core i5-4460
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX470/ Nvidia GTX 970
- RAM: 8GB
- VRAM: 4GB
Forza Horizon 5 recommended PC requirements
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 1500X/ Intel Core i5-8400
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 590/ Nvidia GTX 1070
- RAM: 16GB
- VRAM: 8GB
Forza Horizon 5 optimal PC requirements
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT/ Intel Core 17- 10700K
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX6800XT/ Nvidia RTX 3080
- RAM: 16GB
- VRAM: 16GB (AMD)/ 10GB (Intel)
If, however, you are still enjoying Forza Horizon 4 and are in need of some help with fixing bugs you encounter, we got you covered.
Issues such as the controller not working on PC while playing Horizon 4 can be easily fixed, if you know how to. Also, if you need a VPN for boundless gaming, we can tell you which are the top five ones.