- Fresha is an online booking solution that will help you manage appointments for your salon quickly and painlessly.
- The cloud-based tool can be accessed from anywhere in the world and also has dedicated apps for Android and iOS.
- You will be able to use it to manage your business completely, from scheduling appointments to cashing in the payments.
Whether you have a beauty salon, a spa, a therapy center, or a tanning studio, if you want to grow your business, you need a top scheduling solution.
Taking appointments, and scheduling your clients is one of the most important aspects of the beauty and wellness industry.
That’s why here, we’re going to write about Fresha, an online booking solution that will help you manage appointments for your salon quickly and painlessly.
We have tested the web app and we will highlight some of its best features and how to use it to grow your customer base and their satisfaction.
How can Fresha help you grow your business?
Most importantly, with Fresha’s online booking tool, you will be able to allow clients to book appointments directly through the business website or Facebook page.
And not only that, but the app will also send personalized appointment messages automatically and that will spare the personnel a lot of time.
Your clients will be happy too because they will receive automated reminders or alerts about upcoming appointments, events, or offers.
They will also have access to their own activity dashboard where it’s extremely easy to monitor their daily bookings, notifications, and actions.
Additionally, Fresha offers retail management capabilities that help you manage POS transactions, invoicing, receipts and taxes.
What are Fresha’s best features?
1. Easy appointment scheduling and online booking
First of all, Fresha is an online booking tool and if you embed it on your website, your customers will set their own appointment just by setting an hour, a service, and a preferred employee.
Of course, they can also do it by calling a number and your dedicated personnel will fill up the same requirements.
However, if you explain to them that with this method, they will be alerted and notified about all their appointments, they might be very receptive.
Moreover, if they sign up, you can send them incentives like coupons, and promotions and let them know about your exclusive promotions.
2. Easy payment methods and charging
What if a customer books an appointment and the person doesn’t show up? Usually, you get frustrated but finally, you have to move on, right?
Well, with the online booking system, you can also set a small charge to the customers if they don’t show up.
But not only that, the staff will be able to use the Express checkout to complete the payment procedure, even considering the tip.
And yes, the customers can pay also by credit card and you will have the invoice right away, without any hassle.
3. Access the app from any device
One of the best parts about Fresha is that it’s a cloud-based app so you can access it from anywhere in the world using any device that can open a browser.
However, there are also the Android and iOS apps available for mobile devices that adapt all the content to the smaller screens perfectly.
And there are dedicated versions for customers and businesses, therefore, all your employees can set up appointments and proceed with the checkout even from their mobiles.
Either way, the app offers an excellent overview of all the activity, including the finances all through a certain period of time.
4. Full reporting and analytics
Fresha is a great tool for setting appointments but it’s also a great solution for managing your business effectively.
At the end of the day, the numbers reflect the health of your business and with this solution, you will get all the reports you can think of.
Access all the financial data, including tips, sales, or even discounts, the sales depending on a number of possible filters, see your team activity, client list, and a lot more, all from a single dashboard.
All you need is to set the desired filters and the app will automatically extract the data seamlessly.
5. Dedicated online shop
Whether you have your own branded products or you want to sell products from suppliers, Fresha provides your own online shop.
You can either import a file with your existing products from a CSV or Excel file or enter them manually.
Not only you will be able to sell them online and at the physical checkout, but the app will keep track of all the stock, warn you when you are low and provide a sales chart for any product.
You will see all the orders, set up promotions, and manage the products like with any other online store.
How do I set up a Fresha account and use the app?
- Visit de Fresha dedicated page and click on the Join for free button.
- After you confirm logging in with an account, enter the name of your business and website (if you have one), then hit the Next step button.
- Now, select the main business type, and as you can see, there are plenty available. Don’t worry, in the next window, you will be able to select additional ones from the same list.
- Choose the team size of your business and click on Next step again. You can always add more so don’t worry about this either.
- If you’re using other software, you can specify this aspect here because Fresha will import all your data on your new dashboard so you don’t use the precious information you gathered until now.
- Next, add a valid address of your business. If you don’t want to, you can check the square below and click on Next step.
- The only thing left is to set your working hours and select Done.
- That’s it! Your account and dashboard are ready to use.
- You are now ready to add the first appointment by clicking the Add button from the Calendar tab.
- However, your job doesn’t end here. For instance, click on the Clients tab from the left, select the Options drop-down menu and choose Import clients to load up your existing list.
- Or you could just jump in and hit the Start now button to create your Fresha Marketplace profile and start marketing your business to your clients.
- Of course, there’s also the option of linking your Fresha account with your business accounts from Google, Facebook, and Instagram so that your clients can book your services directly from their social media accounts.
There are a lot of other things you can tweak in Fresha and essentially, this solution offers all the tools to streamline your business and improve customer satisfaction.
And because customer satisfaction is so important, this tool helps you create promotions and sell vouchers and even set up automatic campaigns.
For instance, you can create a campaign to offer a discount for the clients’ birthdays or reward the ones who had surpassed a number of appointments.
Regarding pricing, Fresha markets itself as the world’s only subscription-free platform in beauty and wellness so it would be a pity not to at least give it a try.
- Simple and friendly interface
- Cloud-based app, accessible from anywhere in the world, on any device
- Online and in-app easy booking system
- Extensive business reporting
- Product and service management from a single console
- Point of sale (POS) functionalities
- There is a procentual charge on credit card transactions
We may not know much about beauty salons or wellness businesses but we know more than a thing or two about business management apps, and Fresha is a very good one.
There wasn’t a thing we could have questions about because everything is extremely intuitive, from setting up an account to even the more complicated settings.
Even the marketing tools provided made us think that we could set up a hair salon or any other beauty-related business tomorrow.
And it simply covers every angle of the business, from the simple appointments system to business reporting, marketing, and cashing in the money.
We hope that we convinced you to try it but you may also consider checking our best salon appointments app list and make your own choice.
Have you tried Fresha yet? If so, tell us all about your experience with the solution because it might also be useful for other potential users.