Gaana music service launches its Windows 10 app
Indian music lovers from all over the world now have access to the Windows 10 desktop version of the Gaana app. This free app offers unlimited access to millions of songs with an Indian flavor.
You can dance around the house listening to your favorite Bollywood music, Regional music, and Radio Mirchi. Since India is a country with more than 1500 spoken languages, the app also offers the opportunity to listen to music in a variety of languages: Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Punjabi, Malayalam, Bhojpuri, Rajasthani, Bengali, Assamese, and Oriya — just to name a few.
With Ganna, users can choose a specific playlist according to mood: if love is all around, pick the Romantic Hits playlist. If you’re feeling low, you’ve got the Sad Songs playlist. Other playlists include Bhangra, Devotional, Rock, Bhajans & Ghazals.
The lyrics of your favorite songs are also displayed so you can sing along. Gaana for Windows 10 also brings a series of new features:
- A new user friendly interface for Windows 10.
- You can search music, albums, playlist and radios.
- Create your own playlists.
- Songs download and offline play.
- Share music, stream and download quality of choice, language preference and much more.
- You can also play Gaana Online Radio.
Other features include:
- Clean, quick and free access to music ranging from the latest to the 70’s.
- Visually appealing search page, making it easy to browse through results.
- Filter content on the basis of popularity, albums, artists, genres and languages.
- Discover music through curated playlists and charts or while browsing through an album, users can also discover similar albums.
- ‘Snap View’, a miniature version of the application to continue using it when users have multiple windows open.
There is also a premium version of the app, Gaana Plus, offering you:
- Unlimited songs for offline listening once you download them.
- Ad free music experience.
- Music in high definition audio quality.
- Sync downloads on 5 devices.
You can download the app from the Windows Store.
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]