Game Studio Tycoon 3 is now available in the Windows Store
It seems that more and more people enjoy playing simulation games, which probably means that Game Studio Tycoon 3 will be well received. In it, players run a virtual game studio in which they’ll be able to hire the best developers and create stunning video games to sell to the masses.
Here are some of the features that this game comes with:
- “Start with a small office and grow your gaming business. Own up to eight buildings with over 50 employees.
- Lead three independent teams of game developers in order to develop different projects at the same time.
- Create your video gaming business alone or lure investors to help out. The game’s unique investor system allows players to sell off parts of their company for money when low on cash.
- Create your own video games, determine the level of support for them, create updates and run advertising campaigns in order to attract more players.
- Create your own console, smartphones or tablet hardware.
- Set the price for your devices and games.
- Compete against the other seven AI studios for yearly awards.
- Take risks and develop games for big publishers.
- Certify your employees in eight types of technical fields in order to improve performance.”
Game Studio Tycoon 3 has a large number of features and if you’re a fan of simulation games, you are sure to have a lot of fun. Who knows, maybe the management skills you’ll develop while playing the game could come in handy in the real life.
For more gameplay details, you can watch the video below:
Download Game Studio Tycoon 3 from the Windows Store for $4.99.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 100+ Best Windows 10 Store Games to Play
- Injustice 2 trailer released, reveals customizable characters
- ‘Game Dev Tycoon’ Simulation Game Available for Windows 8.1
- Not all new Xbox games will come to Windows 10, Microsoft changes its mind
Microsoft is currently testing a new Windows 10 build 18362.10005 that will allow digital assistants such as Alexa to appear on the Windows 10 lock […]
A wide range of users have reported that their computer starts-up with Devices Diagnostic Level set to Basic. More than this, it seems like the […]