Gears of War 4 TU3 brings 13 new characters, over 260 Weapon Skins and two new maps
The long-awaited Gears of War 4 Title Update 3 is now out, bringing a plethora of new features, game changes, bug fixes and hundreds of new cards to the table. The Coalition has finally published the full details of this update, and we’re sure many gamers will be buzzing like a frog on helium when they see what goodies TU3 brings.
Gears of War 4 Title Update 3 content
Long story short, here’s what the Title Update 3 brings:
1. Thirteen (13) new characters
2. The first delivery of Legacy Characters in Gears 4 is back
3. Armored Anya and Armored Sam are back in their Gears 3 armor
4. Zombie Minh rises from the dead
5. There are over 260 new Weapon Skins to collect across 13 full weapon skin sets
6. Gears of War 4 gets two new maps in January: Blood Drive and Clocktower
7. Series 2 Airdrop for Season Pass holders: this pack loaded with twenty Gear Packs containing sixty random cards from the Series 2 Characters and Weapon Skins. Series 2 Airdrop land on January 13.
For more information, you can read TC’s official update description below:
Thirteen (13) new characters are up for grabs in Series 2, including the first delivery of Legacy Characters in Gears 4! Armored Anya and Armored Sam are back in their Gears 3 armor, and Zombie Minh rises from the dead (sporting Raam’s blade-sized hole in his chest!). We also have a surprise legacy character that will be returning as a Scrap-only Card very soon. Stay tuned – we think you will be excited.
Additionally, there are over 260 new Weapon Skins to collect across 13 full weapon skin sets. Get flashy with the animated Lightning Skin, or show your cool with the Chillin weapon set. These new weapon skins offer you new ways to display your style and stand out on the battlefield.
Blending together the best of Gears 2’s original take and the Gears 3’s re-imagining, Blood Drive in Gears of War 4 brings back intense, center-map pillar fights with the improved flow of its refined sibling. Spawn at the Diner or the Morgue, then head to the city streets to battle it out over the Longshot and Overkill.
Clocktower also returns to Gears of War 4, re-imagined as the stunning Bank of Bronn as its slowly claimed by the Swarm. The imposing classic Gears architecture brings back memories of the battles you know and love, from the intense close-quarters combat in the lower streets to the Lancer-heavy crossfire at the Bank entrance.
Today, we’re excited to announce the Series 2 Airdrop for Season Pass holders! Coming this January, this special Season Pass Airdrop is loaded with twenty Gear Packs containing sixty random cards from the Series 2 Characters and Weapon Skins, giving you a head start on building your new collection of content.
This new Airdrop will be awarded on January 13th to anyone who has purchased the Gears of War 4 Season Pass, and instantly to any new Season Pass holders from that date onward. In addition, Season Pass holders will also now be able to log in and claim a bonus Bounty Gear Pack every Friday!
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Gears of War 4: Here’s what to expect in 2017
- GoW 4 fans label developer The Coalition greedy after recent Gearsmas, UIR Gear Pack release
- Gears of War 4 Crossplay Test results bring the feature closer to implementation
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]