- Paramount Plus is a streaming service that offers exclusive premium content, a live stream of local CBS stations, and a huge library of other on-demand TV shows.
- You can try this streaming service using its standard 7-day trial or use methods like Xbox Game Pass or Coupert to get a month-long trial.
- Additionally, you can get free subscriptions that other services like T-mobile and Amazon Prime are offering as a benefit.
Paramount Plus is the streaming service from Viacom CBS. It offers you original shows, movies, and live TV, a catalog of classic and new TV shows and movies. It is available to stream on web browsers, Android and iOS devices, and Roku, Amazon Firestick, Amazon Fire TV, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One consoles. you can also sign in and use it with Xfinity and Spectrum.
One way to get it without paying is to use a trial period. You can sign up for the premium services and then cancel before your trial is over so that you are not charged. However, you can only use this method once per email address.
However, it does not offer a free trial for more than 7-days of the service. Luckily, you can use other services to get a more extended free trial. In this tutorial, we will show you how to get Paramount Plus for free by using the free trials of other streaming services that include its channels.
What are the different versions of trials offered by Paramount Plus?
If you are interested in trying out the new streaming service Paramount Plus, there are a few different options for free trials available to you.
The first option is a seven-day free trial, which allows you unlimited access to everything on the platform during that period. After seven days, your credit card will be charged unless you cancel your membership.
The second option is a 30-day free trial, which also allows you unlimited access to all content on the platform. After 30 days, your credit card will be charged unless you cancel your membership.
The final option is a 90-day or a year-long free trial. This type of trial is often offered as a perk to customers for some other service or purchase, For example, Verizon Unlimited customers had the access to all content available on Paramount Plus for 90 days without being charged for the service afterward.
If you decide not to cancel before your free trial ends, you can still cancel after that point and not be charged again until the following billing cycle.
How can I get Paramount Plus for free?
1. Try the 7-day standard trial
- Go to the Paramount Plus website.
- Click on Sign for Paramount+.
- Fill in your personal, plan, and payment information to proceed with the signup.
Once you have signed up, you have access to all the content for 7 days free of charge. Make sure to unsubscribe your membership manually from subscription and billing before the 7 days are up to avoid being charged an automatically induced monthly fee.
2. Use the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass Ultimate offers you a rare chance to enjoy two months of Paramount Plus and the Halo TV series for free. The Xbox Game Pass service allows gamers to access the latest games, television shows, and films.
If you are already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, then you can get one month of Paramount Plus for free starting on March 23, 2022, via the Perks gallery. So that you can enjoy playing Halo, the exciting video game, while also watching the sci-fi adventure further through the TV series.
3. Take Advantage of Coupert Coupon
- Add Coupert to your browser.
- Go to the Paramount Plus website and click Sign for Paramount+.
- Click Continue, select a plan and create your account by entering the necessary information and clicking Continue.
- Once you’re on the payment page, click Have a coupon code on the right pane. Then click the box to uncover all the available coupon codes offered by Coupert. Choose one and press the Apply button. Now you should see the trial offer 1-month free instead of 1 week.
You can extend the trial time with the help of a coupon code from the automatic coupon finder service called Coupert.
4. Get a free year with a T-mobile subscription
- Visit the Paramount Plus activate page on your computer or mobile device.
- Click on the Activate button.
- Sign in using your T-Mobile ID and password.
- Enter the activation code that you received when you subscribed to Paramount Plus through T-Mobile.
- Click the Continue button.
If you have purchased or already have a T-Mobile subscription, you will have the opportunity to activate the essential plan of Paramount Plus for one year. However, this offer is available only to users who have postpaid wireless internet plans for now.
Remember that you will need to cancel your subscription before the end of the trial period if you want to avoid being charged.
5. Use CBS All Access
The Paramount Plus streaming service is a rebranded version of CBS All Access. If you already have a CBS All Access account, you can use that account to log in without paying anything.
You will be automatically upgraded to the new platform, and your monthly fee (if you were already paying for CBS All Access) will remain the same.
6. Take advantage of your student discount
Students can save a lot of money at Paramount Plus as it offers huge discounts for students. If you’re enrolled in an accredited institution or university, you can easily avail these discounts. Just enter information and verify your credentials and you can easily save 25% on your streaming subscription.
7. Use your Amazon Prime membership
With Paramount Plus, you can enjoy a range of movies and TV series whenever you like. If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can take advantage of the monthly subscription at 99 cents/month for two months, or catch up on your favorite shows by logging into your account.
Paramount Plus offers you original shows, movies, and live TV, a catalog of classic and new TV shows and movies. One way to get it without paying is to use a free trial period.
In this article, we have discussed how you can use it for free in the long term with the help of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, a coupon code from Coupert, and a T-Mobile subscription. Students can save also take advantage of huge discounts to use it for longer.
Aside from the above methods, there are many more options, such as cashback apps, discounted gift cards, and coupon sites, that can help you with this streaming service.
Additionally, many services keep offering Paramount Plus free trials and subscriptions as a benefit, such as Roku and Verizon, so it’s better to keep an eye out on the news to avail them.
Paramount Plus is currently available only in the US, UK, and Canada, but if you are someone who does not have access to it due to their location, here is our recommendation of the best VPN services to use.