- The up-to-date drivers ensure that your Huion tablet device is working smoothly and without any performance issues.
- Device Manager is a quick option that will allow you to update the driver in no time.
- Another alternative consists of downloading the driver directly from the manufacturer's website.
- Using a dedicated third part tool to update the tablet is yet another efficient and easy way of downloading the driver
One important element that influences the way your Huion graphics drawing monitor or any other devices work, is using updated drivers.
These small files not only allow you to use all the functions of your device fully but also prevent issues from arising in the future.
Another very important element when it comes to using your Huion device optimally is choosing the right drawing software.
We will explore in this article the exact steps you need to take in order to update Huion tablet drivers, so make sure to keep on reading.
How can I update Huion tablet driver?
1. Update the driver manually
- Go to the Huion website and click on Download.
- Next, search your Huion tablet and click on the Windows icon.
- Allow for the file to download and then open it.
- Next, double-click on the application file.
- Finally, make sure to follow the wizard to install
2. Use device manager
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time.
- In the Run window type in devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- In the Device Manager window locate the Mice and other pointing devices option and expand it.
- Go to the Huion tablet and select Update driver from the list.
- Next, click on Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Allow for the process to finish and restart your device once done.
3. Use a dedicated third party tool
Another solution that we think is worth taking into consideration is to update the Huion tablet driver with the help and support of third-party software, designed specifically for this purpose.
Considering that updating the driver manually can be less time-efficient and is also prone to human errors, we would strongly recommend choosing a reliable tool that will perform the action automatically.
Some of the most common Windows errors and bugs are a result of old or incompatible drivers. The lack of an up-to-date system can lead to lag, system errors or even BSoDs.To avoid these types of problems, you can use an automatic tool that will find, download, and install the right driver version on your Windows PC in just a couple of clicks, and we strongly recommend DriverFix. Here’s how to do it:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Drivers will no longer create any problems if you download and use this powerful software today.
Disclaimer: this program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
We hope that this article helped you update your Huion tablet driver with ease. Don’t hesitate to read more about DriverFix and how to update and fix your drivers like an expert in the highlighted article.
At the same time if your issue is not only related to driver update, then this guide on how to solve Huion not connecting deserves your attention.
As always, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment in the dedicated section below if you have additional comments and suggestions.