5 best iPhone mouse apps to turn your phone into a PC mouse
iPhone PC mouse apps are extremely useful tools that allow the users to use their iPhones as mice on PCs running Windows. This is obviously handy when you don’t have a mouse and are in desperate need for one.
There are various iPhone PC mouse apps on the market these days but we want to make your choice easier, and that’s why we narrowed your options to the best five tools that allow you to use your iPhone as a mouse with a multi-touch function on your PC running Windows.
Check out these tools and their sets of features and after that decided which one is the best for your needs and preferences.
If you ever wondered if Is there a mouse app for iPhone, your probably haven’t heard about Remote Mouse. If you have to perform a presentation, or if you plan to watch an online movie or transfer photos in just a few seconds, this can be easily done via an app that allows you to use iPhone as mouse for PC.
Remote Mouse is one of the greatest apps that will enable you to turn your iPhone, Apple watch or iPad into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your PC running Windows. This app is so easy to use that even the newbie users will get the hang of it in no time.
You will be more than surprised by a fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels that will definitely make your remote experience as efficient and as simple as possible.
Check out the best features that are included in this tool that lets you control your PC:
- Using the Remote Mouse app, you will be able to enjoy a fully simulated mouse.
- Other great features include the Magic Trackpad, Multi-Touch Gestures, Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode, Key Combination Input and more.
- This tool supports Windows Media Player, Windows Photo Viewer, PowerPoint and iTunes for Windows.
- The physical volume buttons offer control to adjust the computer’s volume and also to change the presentation slides.
- You can shut down, sleep, restarts and loge off remotely from your computer using this app.
- You will also get the chance to type with your voice remotely.
- The app provides password protection, a customizable interface, customizable wallpapers.
- Remote Mouse works under Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks.
In order to get started with the app, you have to make sure that your mobile device is connected to the very same Wi-Fi or 3G hotspot as your computer running Windows.
This high-quality app is sometimes better than a real mouse, considering its tons of features. You can find out more useful data on this app and download Remote Mouse from App Store for free.
Air Keyboard Lite
If you want to use your iPhone as a mouse for PC, you might want to consider Air Keyboard Lite. This application works primarily as a remote keyboard, but it also has a touchpad functionality.
Here are some of the features that Air Keyboard Lite offers:
- 9 different keyboard layouts
- Customizable keyboard layout designer that allows you to create custom keyboard layouts with ease.
- Support for macros – using this feature you can create various sequences that include key presses, mouse movement, scrolling, etc.
- Touchpad with multi-touch support.
- Scroll gestures.
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows computers.
Mobile Mouse is mouse app for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, and it will transform your device into a wireless trackpad, keyboard, remote and even more for your PC running Windows.
This is a full-featured tool, and you can use it to do anything that you are normally able to do with a keyboard and mouse.
Check out more exciting features that are included in this app:
- You can use the built-in keyboard to type, and the app’s switcher is also a great addition.
- You will not have to navigate to the taskbar or dock your PC anymore because Mobile Mouse supports multitouch gestures and it also comes with a special mode for using it as a Keynote and a PowerPoint remote.
- This app is ideal for anyone who is looking for a multimedia remote because it packs a multimedia mode and assignable hotkeys.
- It works exceptionally smoothly, and it also has a quick response time.
This app works on all Windows versions, and the software is available for free. You can currently get Mobile Mouse from the App Store.
Remote : Mouse/Keyboard/Presentation/Trackpad Free
If you need to control your computer without a mouse, then you might want to consider Remote : Mouse/Keyboard/Presentation/Trackpad Free. Some of the features that this app offers are the following:
- Application launcher and switcher
- Siri support
- Virtual keyboard, mouse, and trackpad
- Compatible with Windows and Mac devices
- Support for iOS7 dark and light keyboard
- Ability to emulate Mac function keys
- Support for Apple gestures
- Easy to connect with a single press of a button. Fast connect and auto-reconnect features are also available.
Ultimate Control allows you to use iPhone as mouse for PC. This software is available for PCs running Windows, and it packs a few useful features.
Here are some of the best functionalities that you will be able to enjoy while using this app:
- You can connect your mobile device seamlessly via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- This tool is straightforward to use, and its interface is intuitive enough even for beginners.
- You will be able to turn your iPhone into a wireless mouse, keyboard, remote control, and gamepad as well.
- First of all, you will need to install the Ultimate Control Receiver on your PC running Windows, and this lightweight server program will allow the mobile app to find your computer and connect to it.
- Ultimate Control also includes a security mechanism, and it’s highly recommended that you enable authentication in order to be able to control your computer.
- The encryption system makes the communication anonymous, and this enhances security.
- The built-in gestures will allow the user to perform common actions much easier.
Check out more features that are packed in this app and download Ultimate Control from its official website.
These five apps allow you to use iPhone as mouse for PC, so be sure to try them out.
Make sure to have a look at them before you decide which app is the best for you.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in February 2018 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
What's the best remote mouse app for PC?
Remote Desktop Connection is basically a protocol that helps you to connect to another computer that is available at a remote location. It seems like […]
Microsoft Outlook 2016 does not support manual setup for an Exchange account directly from the add accounts interface. The add account now has only two […]
To prevent fraud and protect children from the online threat Xbox allows the parents to create Child account with restrictions. However, the parents can share […]