5 best iPhone mouse apps to turn your phone into a PC mouse
iPhone PC mouse apps are extremely useful tools that allow the users to use their iPhones as mice on PCs running Windows. This is obviously handy when you don’t have a mouse and are in desperate need for one.
There are various iPhone PC mouse apps on the market these days but we want to make your choice easier, and that’s why we narrowed your options to the best five tools that allow you to use your iPhone as a mouse with a multi-touch function on your PC running Windows.
Check out these tools and their sets of features and after that decided which one is the best for your needs and preferences.
If you have to perform a presentation, or if you plan to watch an online movie or transfer photos in just a few seconds, this can be easily done via an app that allows you to use your iPhone as a mouse.
Remote Mouse is one of the greatest apps that will enable you to turn your iPhone, Apple watch or iPad into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your PC running Windows. This app is so easy to use that even the noobie users will get the hang of it in no time.
You will be more than surprised by a fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels that will definitely make your remote experience as efficient and as simple as possible.
Check out the best features that are included in this tool that lets you control your PC:
- Using the Remote Mouse app, you will be able to enjoy a fully simulated mouse.
- Other great features include the Magic Trackpad, Multi-Touch Gestures, Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode, Key Combination Input and more.
- This tool supports Windows Media Player, Windows Photo Viewer, PowerPoint and iTunes for Windows.
- The physical volume buttons offer control to adjust the computer’s volume and also to change the presentation slides.
- You can shut down, sleep, restarts and loge off remotely from your computer using this app.
- You will also get the chance to type with your voice remotely.
- The app provides password protection, a customizable interface, customizable wallpapers.
- Remote Mouse works under Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks.
In order to get started with the app, you have to make sure that your mobile device is connected to the very same Wi-Fi or 3G hotspot as your computer running Windows.
This high-quality app is sometimes better than a real mouse, considering its tons of features. You can find out more useful data on this app and download Remote Mouse from App Store for free.
Mouse Kit (Keyboard+Presenter)
This is another app that lets you use your iPhone as a mouse on your computer. With the help of Mouse Kit (Keyboard+Presenter), your phone is able to morph into a wireless mouse for your system, and you will be able to control all the computer functions via the touchscreen of your phone. You will get the chance to enjoy a mouse button, a wheel and gestures function as well.
Make sure to take a look at more key features that are packed in this app as well:
- With this app, you can also use your phone as a remote keyboard that is available in various languages, and it has special characters and Unicode.
- There’s also a Gyroscope feature, and the presenter is designed with Microsoft PowerPoint presentations in mind.
- You will also get a timer for your presentations as well.
- This PC controller app allows you to lock and unlock your computer, and to maneuver over desktops screens.
- With just a single click, you can connect and disconnect and save your settings for quick access.
Mouse Kit (Keyboard+Presenter) is one of the best remote mouse, keyboard, PC controller and presentation remote controller apps. It comes with a user-friendly interface that makes it comfortable to use even for beginners.
Using this application, you will never have to deal with tangled mice or wireless mouse receivers ever again.
Don’t forget that your mobile device and computer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network in order for this app to work.
Check out more useful info on Mouse Kit (Keyboard+Presenter).
Mobile Mouse is an app capable of instantly transforming your iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch into a wireless trackpad, keyboard, remote and even more for your PC running Windows.
This is a full-featured tool, and you can use it to do anything that you are normally able to do with a keyboard and mouse.
Check out more exciting features that are included in this app:
- You can use the built-in keyboard to type, and the app’s switcher is also a great addition.
- You will not have to navigate to the taskbar or dock your PC anymore because Mobile Mouse supports multitouch gestures and it also comes with a special mode for using it as a Keynote and a PowerPoint remote.
- This app is ideal for anyone who is looking for a multimedia remote because it packs a multimedia mode and assignable hotkeys.
- It works exceptionally smoothly, and it also has a quick response time.
This app works on all Windows versions, and the software is available for free. You can currently get Mobile Mouse from the App Store.
Touch Mouse by Logitech
With Touch Mouse by Logitech, you will get the chance to transform your iPhone or iPad into a wireless mouse and keyboard for your PC.
Even if this app does not have as many features as the ones listed above, the ones that it does include are beyond doubt more than useful, and they’re working flawlessly.
Check out the best of Touch Mouse by Logitech’s functionalities below:
- The app offers multitouch support, and it supports up to three buttons and also an onscreen keyboard that you can use to enter text.
- Another exciting feature is that if you connect your computer to your TV, Touch Mouse is the ideal solution for those moments when you want to control everything from your comfortable couch.
- You will be able to click, point, scroll and type in any app on your PC.
- Touch Mouse by Logitech works over Wi-Fi, and this means that you can use it all over your home.
- In order to make typing much more comfortable, the text is displayed on the screen of your iPhone as you type and this way you will be able to see what you are doing without having to look up and down all the time.
- Other cool features include two-finger scrolling, show and hide the keyboard at any time, a keyboard with modifier keys and more.
- The trackpad and the keyboard are available in landscape and portrait mode as well.
An important thing that needs to be noted is the fact that in order to make Touch Mouse by Logitech work you have to download the Touch Mouse Server software from www.logitech.com/touchmouse and install it on your PC. This enables the Touch Mouse app to find your computer and communicate with it.
Download Touch Mouse for free form the App Store.
Ultimate Control includes a set of tools that allow users to take control of their computer wirelessly via their iPhone. This software is available for PCs running Windows, and it packs a few useful features.
Here are some of the best functionalities that you will be able to enjoy while using this app:
- You can connect your mobile device seamlessly via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- This tool is straightforward to use, and its interface is intuitive enough even for beginners.
- You will be able to turn your iPhone into a wireless mouse, keyboard, remote control, and gamepad as well.
- First of all, you will need to install the Ultimate Control Receiver on your PC running Windows, and this lightweight server program will allow the mobile app to find your computer and connect to it.
- Ultimate Control also includes a security mechanism, and it’s highly recommended that you enable authentication in order to be able to control your computer.
- The encryption system makes the communication anonymous, and this enhances security.
- The built-in gestures will allow the user to perform common actions much easier.
Check out more features that are packed in this app and download Ultimate Control from its official website.
These five apps allow you to transform your iPhone into a wireless mouse for your Windows PC and they come packed with loads of more features and functionalities.
Make sure to have a look at them before you decide which app is the best for you.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Here are the best iPhone PC mouse apps to use in 2018
The error code 0xa00f4271 issue first arose after the Windows 10 Anniversary Update in 2016. Then users posted on Microsoft forums about a Something Went […]