- ITV is a British TV channel that can't be accessed outside of the United Kingdom. To do this, you need to change your IP address and geo-location to the UK.
- Discover the best solutions to circumvent geoblocks and watch ITV live streaming in the USA or any other part of the world.
- Join our Streaming VPN section if you frequently use online streaming services.
- Get back to our Unblocking Hub to see what else you can do with a VPN.
ITV is a free-to-air TV channel available in the United Kingdom. You can watch it not only on TV but also online, thanks to the fact that it supports live streaming.
The online live streaming version only requires an ITV account associated with a UK postal code, which you can create on the spot at no cost.
Sadly, you can’t view ITV if you travel outside of the UK. That’s because it allows only users with an IP address within Great Britain.
Browse the web from multiple devices with increased security protocols.
Access content across the globe at the highest speed rate.
Connect to thousands of servers for persistent seamless browsing.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
Can you watch ITV in the USA?
Yes, you can watch ITV in the USA or from any other part of the world.
Since ITV must identify an IP address within the United Kingdom, you can avoid this technicality by resorting to online services capable of changing your IP and unblocking ITV live streaming.
How can I watch ITV online in the USA or anywhere else?
Use a VPN
- Purchase a VPN subscription (we suggest PIA).
- Set up the VPN client on your device.
- Open the VPN app and connect to a UK server.
- Visit the ITV Hub and register for a free account.
- Search Google for a UK postal code and use it at signup.
- Verify your email address.
- Disable any active ad blockers in your browser.
- Watch ITV live in your web browser.
Once you do this, you should be able to watch ITV live streaming in the USA and wherever you decide to go next. A dependable virtual private network solution like Private Internet Access (PIA) protects your online privacy and bypasses geoblocks.
It’s a service owned by Kape Technologies, which offers more than 3,300 VPN servers spread across 48 countries, including the United Kingdom. It has private DNS, VPN servers optimized for streaming and torrenting, along with an ad and malware blocker.
PIA is one of the best VPNs for watching British TV. It uses OpenVPN and WireGuard to encrypt your network traffic, Shadowsocks to redirect your VPN servers to a second location, and a kill switch to maintain your anonymity in case of unexpected Internet drops.
More about PIA:
- 10 simultaneous devices
- Made for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, routers
- No logs or leaks
- 24/7 live chat support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Private Internet AccessWatch ITV live streaming in the USA or any other part of the world by turning to this excellent VPN service.
- Download and set up Mobdro.
- Open the Mobdro app and search for ITV.
- Select one of the ITV channels.
- Watch ITV live without a web browser.
Mobdro is an excellent app that can help you access all popular TV channels in the world. It’s totally free to use and doesn’t need you to change your IP address.
Although it’s available for Android devices only, you can use BlueStacks or another Android emulator to watch TV on Windows PC. Just keep in mind that Mobdro can’t encrypt your traffic or keep you safe online like a VPN.
Use a proxy or Internet circumvention tool
- Download Psiphon on your device.
- Open the tool and select Settings > Psiphon Server Region.
- Choose United Kingdom and click Apply Changes.
- Go to the ITV Hub and sign up for a free account.
- Look for a UK postal code on Google and use it at signup.
- Check your email address to confirm the account creation.
- Deactivate any ad blockers in your browser.
- Watch ITV live in your web browser.
There are few free proxy services that can actually unblock websites and online services without errors, and Psiphon is one of them. The tool is specifically designed to bypass firewalls and access restricted content on the web.
Being one of the best proxy tools, Psiphon hides your IP address to keep you anonymous on the web. You can install it on Windows, Android, and iOS. however, unlike a VPN, you can’t count on Psiphon to encrypt your data traffic and keep you safe from hackers.
To sum up, you can watch ITV online live streaming in the USA or any other part of the world. Just use a premium VPN app like PIA, the Mobdro free app, or Psiphon’s UK servers.
If you want to take our advice, go with Private Internet Access. Although it’s not free to use, it can do more than just unblock ITV. You can also use it to watch Netflix US or Hulu, protect your home router from cyber-criminals, and find cheaper flights with a VPN.