Microsoft recently rolled out KB4032693 to Windows 10 Version 1511, and KB4032695 to Windows 10 Version 1507. These two updates feature exactly the same quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in these updates.
Both updates fix the annoying issue where Internet Explorer prints blank pages.
KB4032693 & KB4032695 patch notes:
- Addressed an issue introduced by KB4022727 where Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge printing from a frame may result in 404 not found or blank page printed.
- Fixed a reliability issue in Windows Search.
- Addressed issue where CRM UI may hang when pressing the reply button in mail workflow.
Microsoft warns that KB4032693 and KB4032695 may sometimes crash Internet Explorer 11 when you visit some websites. The problem may occur if the website is complex and uses certain web API’s. Microsoft is working to fix this problem.
You can download KB4032693 and KB4032695 from Microsoft’s Update Catalog website.
Apart from the Internet Explorer issue mentioned above, users haven’t reported any other bugs after installing these updates. If you’ve encountered other issues after installing KB4032693 and KB4032695, use the comment section below to tell us more about your experience.
A quick reminder for Windows 10 Version 1507 users
As a quick reminder, Microsoft ended support for Windows 10 Version 1507 last month. If you haven’t updated to a newer OS version yet, you can continue using Windows 10, but you won’t receive updates anymore. To update to the latest version of Windows 10, go Microsoft’s software download page and click ” Update now”.
The Update Assistant will download on your computer and will help you upgrade to Windows 10 Creators Update for free.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- How to address common issues with Windows Update
- Microsoft will launch Windows 10 Redstone 3 in September
- Microsoft will release two Windows 10 updates every year