- Killing Floor 2 is a co-op survival horror where you must clear stages of Zeds until you face the boss in the final wave. You can play it on Windows (Steam), Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
- If you have Killing Floor 2 high ping in co-op or PvP mode, use a fast VPN with an extensive network of high-speed servers optimized for gaming. Discover the best VPNs for the job.
- Join our VPN Troubleshooting section to fix any technical issues.
- If you have high ping in other games you play, bookmark our Gaming VPN Hub.
VPN Summer sale (83% off!)
Last chance to catch this awesome VPN deal: 1.99$ per month for the Surfshark VPN (available only this week). Surfshark VPN comes with the following features:
You have to kill various monsters (Zeds) with unique abilities to clear the stage and progress throughout the game. The more stages you clear, the more challenging the Zeds become.
In the final wave, you must fight a boss. Between waves, you can buy weapons and ammo from a trader. At some point, a game patch enabled PvP mode so that players can fight amongst themselves.
Unfortunately, many players have Killing Floor 2 high ping in co-cop and PvP mode, which leads to out-of-sync actions and accidental death. If you’re one of them, we don’t have to tell you how frustrating it is.
If you have to deal with KF2 constant lag every time you launch the game, you can use a VPN to improve your ping and gameplay. A virtual private network solution can also help you host game servers to reduce Killing Floor 2 lagging.
What are the best VPNs to lower Killing Floor 2 high ping?
Private Internet Access (PIA) offers a simple solution to fix Killing Floor 2 lag spikes. It has a large network of fast VPN servers ready to optimize your Internet traffic for gaming. Plus, it can be used to fix packet loss.
A product of Kape Technologies, PIA can be used on Windows, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, so you can choose any of these platforms for KF2. The service is backed by 24/7 live chat support.
How can PIA help you:
- +3,300 VPN servers in 47 countries
- Forward ports to host KF2 game servers
- Choose from static and dynamic IP addresses
- Up to 10 connections at once
- Works even when you have Killing Floor 2 lag with low ping
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Private Internet AccessIf Killing Floor lags every few minute, use PIA to quickly resolve this matter.
CyberGhost VPN can become a trustworthy ally to help with lagging in Killing Floor 2. It’s a product of Kape Technologies that brings an extensive network of servers for gaming.
How can CyberGhost VPN help you:
- +6,400 VPN servers in 89 countries
- Private DNS servers
- Split tunneling for whitelists and blacklists
- Connect up to 7 devices simultaneously
- Fixes Killing Floor 2 PS4 lag and other latency issues
- 45-day money-back guarantee (1-day free trial)
CyberGhost VPNQuickly reduce Killing Floor 2 high ping with the aid of this dependable VPN service.
Another way to handle the Killing Floor weird lag is by using BullGuard VPN. It’s an excellent virtual private network solution that can fix network congestion and enhance your gameplay by connecting you to fast VPN servers.
How can BullGuard VPN help you:
- +2,000 VPN servers in 16 countries
- Emergency kill switch
- Allows up to 6 connections at the same time
- Compatible with Windows, PS4, Xbox One
- Works best with Killing Floor 2 PS4 bad ping
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
BullGuard VPNEliminate Killing Floor 2 high ping issues, thanks to this fast and secure VPN service.
To conclude, Killing Floor 2 is an action-packed game that you can play solo. But it’s undoubtedly better with friends in co-op mode. You should also try PvP mode at least once.
However, this can be impossible if you frequently experience Killing Floor 2 high ping. Whenever this happens, use one of the VPN solutions above to quickly fix lag and latency issues. If you can’t decide, we suggest picking Private Internet Access.
FAQ: Learn more about Killing Floor 2 and high ping
- Why does my ping keep spiking in Killing Floor 2?
High ping in Killing Floor 2 can be caused by various issues, like throttled bandwidth, restricted network, invalid IP configuration over Wi-Fi, or trouble with the game servers.
- How to lower ping in Killing Floor 2?
The quickest way to lower ping in Killing Floor 2 is by downloading and installing a VPN service like PIA. You just need to connect to an optimal VPN server.
- How to show FPS in Killing Floor 2?
If you play Killing Floor 2 on Steam, open the Steam menu, head over to Settings > In-Game, and enable the In-game FPS counter. You can also use software programs that show your FPS.
- How to show ping in Killing Floor 2?
Press and hold Tab to view the ping time of each player in the current session. Advanced users might be interested in pathping.