Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- If the Kyocera printer is not recognized, most of the time is happening due to outdated drivers.
- A specialized software that will update your drivers correctly will definitely solve this issue.
- Make sure to check the USB cable printer as and check if that helps you with this problem.
- If your Kyocera printer is not showing on network, you'll have to remove and block updates that are causing this issue.
Nowadays printers are essential not only for business purposes but for other occasions as well and ensuring that the printer is working as it should is essential.
Unfortunately, many users report that when trying to use the printer, is not recognized or is not showing on the network as available or connected, which is of course creating a lot of frustrations.
The reason why this is happening can be related to drivers, and to fix this problem, you need to download the Kyocera printer drivers.
In this article, we will show you the steps that should be able to help you if the Kyocera printer is not recognized on your PC.
What do I do if my Kyocera printer is not recognized?
1. Check USB cable
It is not uncommon that the Kyocera printer is not being recognized due to a low-speed USB cable.
In order to solve this, we would recommend that you use another cable that is USB High-speed. Once you have made the change, make sure to try again and see if now the Kyocera printer is recognized.
If your printer isn’t recognized after replacing the USB cable, be sure to check our dedicated guide on what to do if your USB device is not recognized in Windows 10.
2. Use the Troubleshoot option
- Open the Settings app. You can do that with Windows Key + I shortcut.
- Next, write Printer in the search box and click on Printers & scanners.
- In Related settings field select Run the troubleshooter.
- Wait for the scanning to finish and follow the steps suggested in the result.
After the process is finished, check if your Kyocera printer is still not showing on network.
3. Update the printer driver
The safest and most reliable way of ensuring that your device’s drivers are updated at all times, and in the correct way, is by using specialized software.
Since Kyocera printer not being recognized can be related to faulty or outdated drivers, we recommend, first of all, using such a tool that will update all drivers in minutes.
By choosing a tool like Outbyte Driver Updater, you can handle all your drivers’ cases efficiently due to the smart technology of finding the latest drivers to update your devices.
Additionally, this tool can deliver a driver backup function to restore any driver that wasn’t properly fixed or installed. Hence, you are protected all-around from system malfunctions and also optimize your PC.
4. Suspend Windows Updates
- Go to Start and click on Settings.
- Next click on Update & Security and go to Windows Update.
- In the Pause updates, you can select the 7 days period.
- Or, go to Advanced options and in the Pause updates section, select the drop-down menu and specify a date for updates to resume.
After pausing the updates, you might have to remove certain updates to fix the Kyocera printer not recognized error.
5. Remove the update KB5000802 from Windows 10
- Open Settings and click on Update & Security.
- Go to Windows Update and click the View update history button and click the Uninstall updates option.
- Next, select the Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB5000802) update. Next, click the Uninstall button.
- Click the Yes button and Restart afterward.
This is all. We definitely hope that one of the solutions presented in this article has helped you to successfully solve the Kyocera printer not being recognized.
We would love to know which one of the above presented solutions helped you solve the issue, so please leave us a comment in the section below.