- If the Kyocera printer is not recognized, most of the time is happening due to outdated drivers.
- A specialized software that will update your drivers correctly will definitely solve this issue.
- Make sure to check the USB cable printer as and check if that helps you with this problem.
- If your Kyocera printer is not showing on network, you'll have to remove and block updates that are causing this issue.
Nowadays printers are essential not only for business purposes but for other occasions as well, and ensuring that the printer is working as it should is essential.
Unfortunately, many users report that when trying to use the printer, is not recognized or is not showing on the network as available or connected, which is of course creating a lot of frustrations.
The reason for why this is happening can be related to drivers, and to fix this problem, you need to download the Kyocera printer drivers.
In this article we will show you the steps that should be able to help you if the Kyocera printer not recognized on your PC.
What do I do if my Kyocera printer is not recognized?
1. Use a specialized software
The safest and most reliable way of ensuring that your device’s drivers are updated at all times, and in the correct way, is by using a specialized software.
Since Kyocera printer not being recognized can be related with faulty or outdated drivers, we recommend, first of all, to use such a tool that will update all drivers in minutes.
Some of the most common Windows errors and bugs are a result of old or incompatible drivers. The lack of an up-to-date system can lead to lag, system errors or even BSoDs.To avoid these types of problems, you can use an automatic tool that will find, download, and install the right driver version on your Windows PC in just a couple of clicks, and we strongly recommend DriverFix. Here’s how to do it:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Drivers will no longer create any problems if you download and use this powerful software today.
Disclaimer: this program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
2. Check USB cable
It is not uncommon that the Kyocera printer is not being recognized due to a low-speed USB cable.
In order to solve this, we would recommend that you use another cable that is USB High-speed. Once you have made the change, make sure to try again and see if now the Kyocera printer is recognized.
If your printer isn’t recognized after replacing the USB cable, be sure to check our dedicated guide on what to do if your USB device is not recognized in Windows 10.
3. Use the Troubleshoot option
- Open the Settings app. You can do that with Windows Key + I shortcut.
- Next, write Printer in the search box and click on Printers & scanners.
- In Related settings field select Run the troubleshooter.
- Wait for the scanning to finish and follow the steps suggested in the result.
After the process is finished, check if your Kyocera printer is still not showing on network.
4. Suspend Windows Updates
- Go to Start and click on Settings.
- Next click on Update & Security and go to Windows Update.
- In the Pause updates, you can select the 7 days period.
- Or, go to Advanced options and in the Pause updates section, select the drop-down menu and specify a date for updates to resume.
After pausing the updates, you might have to remove certain updates to fix Kyocera printer not recognized error.
5. Remove the update KB5000802 from Windows 10
- Open Settings and click on Update & Security.
- Go to Windows Update and click the View update history button and click the Uninstall updates option.
- Next, select the Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB5000802) update. Next, click the Uninstall button.
- Click the Yes button and Restart afterward.
This is all. We definitely hope that one of the solutions presented in this article has helped you to successfully solve the Kyocera printer not being recognized.
We would love to know which one from the above presented solutions helped you solve the issue, so please leave us a comment in the section below.