Best Friday 2017: Best laptops for animation deals available today
Animation is gaining popularity these days and producers prefer it instead of visual images. If you plan to buy a laptop for 2D or 3D animation, then it is essential to know what is required for such a system to make it an appropriate laptop for animation furnished with features that can help produce high-quality animation works.
The minimum requirements you should check out in a computer for animation include at least 2GB of dedicated video graphics, an Intel i5 CPU with the clock speed 2.4GHz, a screen from 15 to 17 inches with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080, about 3GB of RAM, and at least 512GB-1TB of storage.
These features are ideally suited for both beginners and more advanced animation enthusiasts. Overall, the best laptops for animation and graphic design should be rich in features and high-performance. It’s also a great idea to make your purchase on Black Friday in order to be able to enjoy some pretty significant discounts.
Of course, you also need a dedicated animation tool. If you still haven’t decided which one to install, check out this list of the best 3D animation software and pick the one that best suits your needs.
Best laptops for animation to buy on Black Friday 2017
- Dell Inspiron i7559-5012GRY
- HP ZBook 15u G4
- ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501VW Laptop
- MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro-230
- Asus ROG Strix GL702VM-DB74
1. Dell Inspiron i7559-5012GRY animation laptop
If you are looking for a laptop for animation that doesn’t empty your bank account, then Dell Inspiron i7559-5012GRY is a great option. It is engineered to perform at ultra-fast speeds when it comes to running animation software.
Take a look at the essential features packed in this system:
- The large 15.6-inch display is perfect for maximum productivity.
- It provides enough power for both gaming and any animation software.
- This graphics powerhouse accelerates transcoding and video editing.
- The 4K Ultra HD touch display comes with True Color for fantastic clarity.
- Waves MaxxAudio Pro offers audio controls and tuning for the boldest sounds.
- It comes with Windows 10 installed.
- The backlit keyboard is ideal for low-light environments.
Here are the technical specs that make it a perfect laptop for making an animation: 6th-gen Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU, 8GB DDR3L memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5, 1TB storage space and a resolution of 3,840 x 2,160.
2. HP ZBook 15u G4 animation laptop
This system is ideal for both animation student and professional animators who mostly deal with 3D modeling animation and visual effects.
Here are the most important features of this machine:
- It is professionally designed to handle 3D modeling and any animation software efficiently.
- It comes with one of the best professional graphics cards regarding reliability.
- The HP ZBook 15u G4 is specifically designed to perform fast mathematical calculations.
- It can draw images with high precision.
- It comes with a matte 15-inch screen to facilitate your work during daylight.
- The laptop’s exceptional engineering provides true mobility and reliability.
- It comes with the fingerprint technology that is also used by smartphones.
The tech specs of this laptop that you should take into consideration include an AMD FirePro 2GB Graphics card, the 7th-gen Intel Core i7-75000U clocked at 2.7GHz processor, a display with 1,920 x 1,080 resolution, 512GB of SSD and 16GB of RAM for multitasking. It also comes with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed.
3. ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501VW animation laptop
ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501VW Laptop is an excellent option for animation students that will make sure all animation software works smoothly.
Take a look at its essential features that make it one of the best choices for a laptop for animation:
- Its power and mobility can help you create visual masterpieces.
- The 15.6-inch touchscreen display with 4K resolution provides breathtaking clarity.
- The display offers the most exquisite details in photos and videos.
- The laptop incorporates SonicMaster Premium to achieve fantastic sound quality.
- The laptop comes with high-fidelity actuators built into the glass display, and you get twice the accuracy from a standard touchscreen.
- The system is perfect for photoshopping, video-editing, and more design-related and animation tasks.
- The touchscreen provides touch control for smart gesture navigation through documents and web pages as well.
The laptop’s technical specifications are the following: a 6th-gen Quad-Core Intel Core i7-6700HQ processor, 16GB of 1600MHz DDR3L memory, the fastest PCIe x 4 Solid State Drive in its class, the gaming-grade discrete NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M graphics with 2GB GDDR5 memory, 512GB SSD storage and a 3,840 by 2,160 resolution.
- ALSO READ: How to Disable Animations in Windows 10
4. MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro-230 animation laptop
On the MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro-230, the animation is appealing and hassle-free. You can enjoy animation on this laptop just as you would do gaming. The system provides an excellent experience for both animators and gamers.
Here are its essential features that are worth considering:
- The device is compact, lightweight, and easy to handle.
- It provides excellent working speed.
- The premium quality 15.6-inches display is bright, and it delivers a high-color range and clear viewing.
- The display comes with MSI’s exclusive True Color Technology which is precisely calibrated to provide vibrant colors, sharp images, and stunning details.
- It delivers fast performance in terms of power-efficient microarchitecture.
- The Nahimic audio software provides high definition sound technology that boosts the audio and voice performance.
It’s tech specs include the 7th-gen Intel Core H series processor that uses advanced technologies, an NVIDIA GTX 1060 6G GDDR5, the next-gen VR performance, Cooler Boost Trinity for crushing the heat, the Fast Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor, 2TB of storage, 16GB RAM and 1,920 x 1,080 resolution.
5. Asus ROG Strix GL702VM-DB74 animation laptop
This one is another perfect laptop suited for both 2D and 3D animation with high-quality performance and experience. The Asus ROG Strix GL702VM-DB74 is one of the most preferred laptops by animators.
Take a look at the most important features that you’ll be able to enjoy with this system:
- The whole animation experience is made better with its 17.3-inch display with 160-degree viewing angles.
- The graphics card comes with the Pascal architecture which is the most powerful computing architecture ever built inside a graphics card.
- The Hyper Cool Duo-Copper cooling system uses heat pipes and a dual fan system to cool the processor and the GPU for enhanced stability of the system.
- It provides excellent images with vibrant colors.
- The array microphones are designed to filter out ambient noise.
The technical specifications of this laptop are the following: the latest generation NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB graphics card, the Intel Core i7 6700HQ 2.6GHz processor, 1,920 x 1,080 resolution, 16GB RAM and 1TB storage space.
This is our list of the best five laptops targeted at animation enthusiasts. All these options are perfect for creating 2D and 3D animations, and whatever your choice is, it should depend on your needs and preferences instead getting all excited and impressed by merely a brand name or the price tag.
It’s recommended that you check out all the characteristics and features of the laptops available before deciding on the best option for yourself. You can see more detailed specifications of each system on Amazon.
Hurry up and get the perfect laptop for animation while they’re still priced for Black Friday.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Take a look at the 5 best budget Apollo Lake laptops
- 5 best mini laptops to buy in 2017
- The 5 best Windows 10 LTE laptops to buy in 2017
We all love to unwind from time to time, whether between breaks or just honing our card skills. Let’s face it, we all tried Solitaire […]
Has your microphone stopped working after you installed the latest Windows 10 build? Well, I can tell you that you are not the only user […]
Cortana is a virtual assistant app that’s an integral part of Windows 10. Yet, some users have said that they can’t set up Cortana after […]