- When navigating through Device Manager, you've most likely noticed the Lenovo ThinkPad missing drivers issue.
- Make sure to check for new updates in an attempt to correct your current problem with ease.
- You can use a third-party updater in order to solve your pilots' absence and save precious time.
- As a powerful recommendation, Lenovo System update represents an alternative solution.
When it comes to Lenovo ThinkPad, we can strongly mention that it is one of the greatest laptops, being on top of the bestselling models for anyone who is looking for performance during digital work.
Drivers are an essential part of each computer, essentially creating a bridge between your hardware components and day-to-day use.
Most users reported that when navigating through Device Manager noticed the Lenovo ThinkPad missing drivers problem.
During this article, we will show you a series of options that will support you in order to fix this issue. Make sure you consider all the recommended solutions, so you’ll never worry again.
How can I fix Lenovo ThinkPad missing driver issues?
1. Install the latest Windows updates
- Go to Settings.
- Select Update & Security.
- On the left side, click on Windows Update, then select Check for updates.
2. Update your drivers
2.1 Use Device Manager options
- Open Device Manager.
- Expand the System devices list.
- Right-click on Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) Audio Controller and select Update driver.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
- Select High Definition Audio Controller and then click on Next.
- Reboot the system when the driver is installed.
2.2 Use a third-party updater
Taking into consideration that constantly checking for updates can consume time, do not hesitate to try using a high-quality and efficient third-party software tool.
Drivers are essential for your PC and all the programs that you use daily. If you want to avoid crashes, freezes, bugs, lag or any other problems, you will need to keep them updated.Constantly checking for driver updates is time consuming. Fortunately, you can use an automated solution that will safely check for new updates and apply them with ease, and that’s why we strongly recommend DriverFix.Follow these easy steps to safely update your drivers:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Drivers will no longer create any problems if you download and use this powerful software today.
Disclaimer: this program needs to be upgraded from the free version in order to perform some specific actions.
3. Use Lenovo System update
You should also consider accessing the Lenovo System update official driver download link, in order to solve this annoying issue once and for all.
Several users confirm that checking for updates was the key to this annoying issue. Since you’re looking for an efficient solution, we recommend you try it too.
These were just a few options regarding how you can fix the Lenovo ThinkPad missing drivers error. Of course, the list can continue, but be sure that the recommended solutions are the best.
In addition, you should check a full guide about how to update drivers in Windows 10, so you’ll always keep your PC reconditioned.
Also, keep in mind that your feedback is extremely important for us, so please comment in the section below. Let us know which one of these alternatives worked for you.