- Brands rely on unique logos to build their brand identity but if you want to remove it from a picture or video, you will need a logo remover.
- It is not simple to do that and requires using specialized logo remover software and some skills.
- A certain tool from Adobe is one of the best logo remover software you can install on your computer.
- In this guide, we will also cover some video logo remover software so read on.
Logo remover software consists of special programs that are able to remove the company logo from all kinds of images that are found online.
Logo removing tools are really useful if you want to use a particular image for a project that you’re working on and you don’t want to have a bold and bright logo, or a watermark splashed all over the images.
There are various logo remover programs in the market, and they come with their own features, and we picked the best five that you can currently find so that you’ll be able to pick the best one for your needs.
What is the best logo remover software for Windows PCs?
If you’re looking for an easier-to-handle tool, inPixio Photo Studio Pro 11 will help with removing logos from any photo in just 3 steps.
Unlike Adobe, which is more professional, inPixio has less features, and beginners might find it easier to use.
With inPixio all you need to do to cut an unwanted logo from a photo is to upload the photo in the program, get the Erase tool and cut around the logo, then delete it. It’s that easy!
Similarly, you can cut any interfering object in your photo – lamp posts, cars, wires etc, even people.
The Cutter tool in inPixio will help with a similar purpose. Besides, you can also use this feature to take a certain detail in a photo and paste it in another.
Photo Studio Pro 11Remove unwanted logos from any picture in just three steps and give your photos a new, fresh look.
Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard when it comes to photo editing. This complex tool has all the features you need to create amazing images that will draw people’s attention.
If you want to remove logos from images and videos, Photoshop is the right tool to get the job done quickly while preserving the image quality.
How to remove logos using Photoshop
The Object Selection tool is a highly versatile Photoshop feature that you can use to draw a rectangle or lasso around particular objects to select them for further image manipulation.
So, irrespective of the logo shape, you can use the Object Selection tool to isolate the logo area, define the edges, and then remove it.
You can then use the Spot Healing Brush Tool, and more specifically, the Sample all Layers option to create a new layer and paint it over the logo.
If you need to clean up and soften a bit the edges, you can use the Clone Stamp Tool. So, there you have it, you can easily remove logos using three of Photoshop‘s built-in tools.
Other key features of Photoshop include:
- Plenty of versatile selection tools such as The Marquee Selection tool, Magic Wand Selection tool, and Lasso.
- Automatic color balance.
- A wide array of effects to turn your photos into masterpieces.
- Plenty of tools to create your own logos if you want to replace the one you removed.
Adobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop is the best photo editor on the market so it’s the way to go if you want to remove a logo.
Wondershare Filmora is a software that will help you get a logo off a video, and it’s really effortless to use app that also comes with a step-by-step guide.
Here are the best features that are included in the program:
- Wondershare Filmora enables you to crop, trim, cut, combine and split with just a few clicks.
- There are various filters and visual effects that you’ll be able to use to touch up your videos.
- After the process is finished, you can save the edited video to any popular format.
- Wondershare Filmora will help you remove the watermarks by cropping the video or blurring the logo.
- The program also allows you to replace the logo with one of your ones if you want to.
Wondershare Filmora is one of the best logo removing software that you can find right now and download online for free.
The program comes with all the necessary tools that you will need to eliminate a logo, and all these tools are straightforward to use.
The program also comes with a user-friendly interface and even beginners will be able to handle the processing easily.
The VirtualDub MSU Logo Remover is a high-quality free logo remover plugin that is intended to remove static opaque logotypes from all kinds of video sequences.
The program comes with different types of work and parameters to control the quality and speed of processing.
Check out more essential features included in this program:
- The mask of the logotype can be manually edited.
- The program comes with automatic logo detection functionality.
- There are two modes of work, one-pass, and two-pass.
- There is also the possibility for manual mask editing for the two-pass mode.
- The filter is able to remove logos from films easily.
- This filter will work with static opaque logos, semi-transparent static logos, and also with opaque animated logos as well.
The updated application supports the semi-transparent logos unlike the first version of the app, and it also managed to fix the bug with crashing on Intel processors, and other flaws.
Now, the VirtualDub MSU Logo Remover works flawlessly, and you can also try it out for yourself.
AviDemux is also a really popular free video editor, and this program manages to successfully combine both video editing with video conversion in just one software.
Using AviDemux, you’ll be able to remove logos from all kinds of videos and images, and fortunately, the program is available to download on all platforms.
This type of compatibility is really hard to find with video editing programs.
Take a look at the most impressive features of AviDemux:
- This video editor is designed for simple cutting, filtering, and encoding tasks.
- The program supports many file types such as AVI, DVD compatible MPEG files, ASF and MP4 using a variety of codecs.
- The tasks are able to be automated using projects and powerful scripting capabilities.
The program includes a lot of filters, and the Sharpness from the menu includes the MPlayer DeLogo filter. This will open your configuration window where you’ll be able to see more settings.
If you are looking to simply remove a logo, you should select the space where the watermark is and then use the parameters that are available at the top to surround the logo.
After including as much of the logo as possible, just click OK and the watermark is removed. Save the file to your computer without the logo, and you’re good to go.
Apowersoft Online Video Watermark Remover is another great software for removing logos from videos successfully. It is basically an online tool and you can add your video file with one click.
However, you can also download the dedicated app and use it on your Windows 10 PC.
The tool has an impressive list of accepted formats, including mp4, mkv, flv, mov, wmv, webm, 3gp, avi, asf, m4v, mpeg, mpg and ts. Let’s see some of its most important features:
- You can remove any unwanted objects from video in one go.
- No downloads are needed. You can use it exclusively online.
- The videos will be deleted permanently from the server.
- Dedicated separate tool for removing watermarks and logos from photos.
If you choose to download it, Apowersoft Online Video Watermark Remover is a really small and lightweight program that comes with a user-friendly interface.
All you will need to do is to load the video into the software, and then you will have to select the area where the logo is placed and this program will make sure it goes away.
Using Remove Watermark Pro, you will be able to clean up all kinds of images.
This program is using various blending techniques in order to clear watermarks off images and restore as much of the original images as possible.
Check out the most impressive features and functionalities packed in this software below:
- It comes with a mixture of tools such as a rectangular area, a freehand selection, and a specific color selection.
- After you select that area where the logo is placed, you can let the program do the rest.
- It is able to remove dates and time stamps as well.
- The software is also able to remove small objects from the images.
Remove Watermark Pro is a great program that you can use when you have a really beautiful picture, but it is marked with a time stamp or a watermark.
You will definitely be surprised by how well it can remove the logo and blend the background. The best part of this software is that it is based on an almost-one click process.
There’s really nothing more annoying than an image or a video being marked by some kind of logo or a watermark date and getting rid of these might sometimes be tricky.
This is where logo removing software will definitely come in handy to help you get the job done.
All these logo removing programs that we’ve listed above come with great sets of features, and after you check them out in detail, we’re sure that you’ll find the best option for your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Logos are part of a brand’s identity. If you want to create a logo, you can only use the best image editors for Windows 10.
If you want to remove a logo from an image, you need a special image editor then import the image you want to edit.
To remove watermarks from photos, select the perimeter of the watermark, and then remove it using the best tools to remove watermarks.