Logo remover software consists of special programs that are able to remove the company logo from all kinds of images that are found online.
Logo removing tools are really useful if you want to use a particular image for a project that you’re working on and you don’t want to have a bold and bright logo, or a watermark splashed all over the images.
There are various logo remover programs in the market, and they come with their own features, and we picked the best five that you can currently find so that you’ll be able to pick the best one for your needs.
Best logo remover software for Windows PCs
- VirtualDub MSU Logo Remover
- Wondershare Filmora
- Video Logo Remover
- Remove Watermark Pro
1. Wondershare Filmora (recommended)
Wondershare Filmora is a software that will help you get a logo off a video, and it’s a really effortless to use app that also comes with a step-by-step guide.
Here are the best features that are included in the program:
- Wondershare Filmora enables you to crop, trim, cut, combine and split with just a few clicks.
- There are various filters and visual effects that you’ll be able to use to touch up your videos.
- After the process is finished, you can save the edited video to any popular format.
- Wondershare Filmora will help you remove the watermarks by cropping the video or blurring the logo.
- The program also allows you to replace the logo with one of your ones if you want to.
Wondershare Filmora is one of the best logo removing software that you can find right now and download online for free. The program comes with all the necessary tools that you will need to eliminate a logo, and all these tools are straightforward to use. The program also comes with a user-friendly interface and even beginners will be able to handle the processing easily.
- Download now Wondershare Filmora free from the official website.
2. VirtualDub MSU Logo Remover
The VirtualDub MSU Logo Remover is a high-quality free logo remover plugin that is intended to remove static opaque logotypes from all kinds of video sequences. The program comes with different types of work and parameter to control the quality and speed of processing.
Check out more essential features included in this program:
- The mask of logotype can be manually edited.
- The program comes with automatic logo detection functionality.
- There are two modes of work, one-pass, and two-pass.
- There is also the possibility for manual mask editing for the two-pass mode.
- The filter is able to remove logos from films easily.
- This filter will work with static opaque logos, semi-transparent static logos and also with opaque animated logos as well.
The updated application supports the semi-transparent logos unlike the first version of the app, and it also managed to fix the bug with crashing on Intel processors, and other flaws. Now, the VirtualDub MSU Logo Remover works flawlessly, and you can also try it out for yourself.
AviDemux is also a really popular free video editor, and this program manages to successfully combine both video editing with video conversion in just one software. Using AviDemux, you’ll be able to remove logos from all kinds of videos and images and fortunately, the program is available to download on all platforms. This type of compatibility is really hard to find with video editing programs.
Take a look at the most impressive features of AviDemux:
- This video editor is designed for simple cutting, filtering, and encoding tasks.
- The program supports many file types such as AVI, DVD compatible MPEG files, ASF and MP4 using a variety of codecs.
- The tasks are able to be automated using projects and powerful scripting capabilities.
The program includes a lot of filters, and the Sharpness from the menu includes the MPlayer DeLogo filter. This will open your configuration window where you’ll be able to see more settings. If you are looking to simply remove a logo, you should select the space where the watermark is and then use the parameters that are available at the top to surround the logo. After including as much of the logo as possible, just click OK and the watermark is removed. Save the file to your computer without the logo, and you’re good to go.
This straightforward program can be downloaded from this website.
Editor‘s Note: This article continues on the next page. If you’re interested in other image editing software, check out our wide collection of guides.