5 best logo remover software to delete logos from images
Logo remover software consists of special programs that are able to remove the company logo from all kinds of images that are found online.
Logo removing tools are really useful if you want to use a particular image for a project that you’re working on and you don’t want to have a bold and bright logo, or a watermark splashed all over the images.
There are various logo remover programs in the market, and they come with their own features, and we picked the best five that you can currently find so that you’ll be able to pick the best one for your needs.
Best logo remover software for Windows PCs
- VirtualDub MSU Logo Remover
- Wondershare Filmora
- Video Logo Remover
- Remove Watermark Pro
1. Wondershare Filmora (recommended)
Wondershare Filmora is a software that will help you get a logo off a video, and it’s a really effortless to use app that also comes with a step-by-step guide.
Here are the best features that are included in the program:
- Wondershare Filmora enables you to crop, trim, cut, combine and split with just a few clicks.
- There are various filters and visual effects that you’ll be able to use to touch up your videos.
- After the process is finished, you can save the edited video to any popular format.
- Wondershare Filmora will help you remove the watermarks by cropping the video or blurring the logo.
- The program also allows you to replace the logo with one of your ones if you want to.
Wondershare Filmora is one of the best logo removing software that you can find right now and download online for free. The program comes with all the necessary tools that you will need to eliminate a logo, and all these tools are straightforward to use. The program also comes with a user-friendly interface and even beginners will be able to handle the processing easily.
- Download now Wondershare Filmora free from the official website.
2. VirtualDub MSU Logo Remover
The VirtualDub MSU Logo Remover is a high-quality free logo remover plugin that is intended to remove static opaque logotypes from all kinds of video sequences. The program comes with different types of work and parameter to control the quality and speed of processing.
Check out more essential features included in this program:
- The mask of logotype can be manually edited.
- The program comes with automatic logo detection functionality.
- There are two modes of work, one-pass, and two-pass.
- There is also the possibility for manual mask editing for the two-pass mode.
- The filter is able to remove logos from films easily.
- This filter will work with static opaque logos, semi-transparent static logos and also with opaque animated logos as well.
The updated application supports the semi-transparent logos unlike the first version of the app, and it also managed to fix the bug with crashing on Intel processors, and other flaws. Now, the VirtualDub MSU Logo Remover works flawlessly, and you can also try it out for yourself.
AviDemux is also a really popular free video editor, and this program manages to successfully combine both video editing with video conversion in just one software. Using AviDemux, you’ll be able to remove logos from all kinds of videos and images and fortunately, the program is available to download on all platforms. This type of compatibility is really hard to find with video editing programs.
Take a look at the most impressive features of AviDemux:
- This video editor is designed for simple cutting, filtering, and encoding tasks.
- The program supports many file types such as AVI, DVD compatible MPEG files, ASF and MP4 using a variety of codecs.
- The tasks are able to be automated using projects and powerful scripting capabilities.
The program includes a lot of filters, and the Sharpness from the menu includes the MPlayer DeLogo filter. This will open your configuration window where you’ll be able to see more settings. If you are looking to simply remove a logo, you should select the space where the watermark is and then use the parameters that are available at the top to surround the logo. After including as much of the logo as possible, just click OK and the watermark is removed. Save the file to your computer without the logo, and you’re good to go.
This straightforward program can be downloaded from this website.
- ALSO READ: 5 best face blurring software to use
4. Video Logo Remover
Video Logo Remover is another great software for removing logos from videos successfully. It can also extract signatures or subtitles from a video completely as well because it comes with a robust set of handy features:
- The program also enables you to improve the quality of the image in a video file.
- The entire processing allowed by the software is really easy even for beginners.
- The tool can be used to remove transparent or blended logos.
- The logo that you will be able to remove from the videos can be text-based, but it can also be image-based.
- The program will let you clear the image in order to enjoy watching movies, for instance, without being distracted by the logo that is present on the screen.
Video Logo Remover is really small and lightweight program that comes with a user-friendly interface. All you will need to do is to load the video into the software, and then you will have to select the area where the logo is placed and this program will make sure it goes away.
You can currently download Video Logo Remover and give its features a try from this website.
5. Remove Watermark Pro
Using Remove Watermark Pro, you will be able to clean up all kinds of images. This program is using various blending techniques in order to clear watermarks off images and restore as much of the original images as possible. Check out the most impressive features and functionalities packed in this software below:
- It comes with a mixture of tools such as a rectangular area, a freehand selection, and a specific color selection.
- After you select that area where the logo is placed, you can let the program do the rest.
- It is able to remove dates and time stamps as well.
- The software is also able to remove small objects from the images.
Remove Watermark Pro is a great program that you can use when you have a really beautiful picture, but it is marked with a time stamp or a watermark. You will definitely be surprised by how well it can remove the logo and blend the background. The best part of this software is that it is based on an almost-one click process. You can currently download Remove Watermark Pro from this website and enjoy its features.
There’s really nothing more annoying than an image or a video being marked by some kind of logo or a watermark date and getting rid of these might sometimes be tricky. This is where logo removing software will definitely come in handy to help you get the job done.
All these five logo removing programs that we’ve listed above come with great sets of features, and after you check them out in detail, we’re sure that you’ll find the best option for your needs.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 6 best logo design software for Windows 10 PC
- 5 best monitors for photo editing to purchase in 2018
- 11 photo editing software for Windows 10 to glam your photos up with
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]
Microsoft released a new Windows 7 update to the general public. Update KB4457139 is actually a preview of the upcoming monthly rollup update and allows users […]