How to erase photo backgrounds without photo background remover software
This software guide told you about some of the best photo background remove software for Windows. However, you don’t really need to add any software to Windows to erase backdrops from pictures. Instead, you can utilize a few background remover web apps within your browser.
Background Burner and Clipping Magic are two effective web apps with which you can get rid of photo backdrops. This is how you can utilize those web apps to erase backgrounds in pictures.
Remove Backdrops With Background Burner
Background Burner is a free web app for personal use, but there’s also a professional edition that has more extensive tools and options. The subscriptions for Background Burner Pro range from $9.95-$399.95 a month. However, you don’t need a subscription for editing your own holiday snaps. All you need is a Google or Facebook account to log in to BB with, and then you can erase backdrops from your photos as follows.
- First, set up a Google or FB account to log in to BB with. You can skip this step if you already have Google or FB account.
- Click this hyperlink to open Background Burner as in the snapshot directly below.
- Click Log in here to open the Log in tab shown directly below.
- Now click the Log in with Google or Log in with Facebook buttons to log in to Background Burner. You can’t save edited pictures to your hard drive if you don’t log in.
- Press the Choose file button to select an image to edit.
- Then a window will open that includes an animated dragon which highlights the image processing. When it’s done, the window will probably display a few alternative thumbnail previews for the output.
- At first, the image output doesn’t always look that great as the picture previews might still include quite a bit of background. However, you can remove more background from the image by selecting one of the thumbnail previews and pressing the Touch up button to open the tab shown directly below.
- Press the red Mark Background button to brush over background areas that remain in the image with the red dot cursor. That will erase the backdrop areas from the picture, and the real-time preview on the right shows you the final edited photo.
- To remove smaller background details that remain in the picture, click the arrows on the Mark Background button and choose a smaller brush.
- You can also zoom in as in the snapshot below by pressing the Zoom In button. That expands smaller background details so you can erase them without removing any foreground.
- If you need to restore foreground areas, click the Pixel Tools tab. Then press the Restore Foreground button and brush over areas to restore in the picture.
- When you’ve removed the background from the photo, press the Finish button. The completed background burn is then included on the View your gallery tab as shown below.
- Hover the cursor over the arrow at the top left of the image to select either Download.jpg or Download.png.
- Then you can further edit the picture with image-editing software if required. Below is an example of the final output you can get with Background Burner.
Remove Backgrounds With Clipping Magic
Clipping Magic is another web app for removing image backgrounds that works really well. However, you can’t save edited images to your hard drive without a $3.99 monthly subscription. Nevertheless, you can still utilize the tool without subscribing. This is how you can erase backdrops from photos with Clipping Magic.
- Click this hyperlink to open Clipping Magic in your browser.
- Press the Pick Image to Upload button to select a picture to edit.
- The Clipping Magic editing tab will then open in your browser. First, press the green Foreground Brush button and brush over the foreground to retain in the picture as shown directly below.
- Next, press the Background Brush button and brush over the background to remove with the cursor. The editor will then show you a preview of the image with backdrop erased on the right as shown directly below.
- Click the Brush button to expand or reduce the brush.
- To expand background areas to erase, click the Zoom In button; or you can roll the middle mouse wheel.
- Clipping Magic also includes a few extra editing options. For example, press the Shadows button to add a shadow effect to your image.
- If you need to crop a picture, click the Crop button. Hold the left mouse button to drag the cropping box’s borders around a part of the image to crop.
- To fill the erased backdrop with a color, press the Background button. Select a color to fill the backdrop with.
- Then, if you’ve subscribed to Clipping Magic and logged in, you can press the Download button to save the image to your hard drive.
So who needs photo background remover software? Clipping Magic and Background Burner are great web apps to erase backdrops from images with. Clipping Magic is the best app as it includes more options and tools than BB. You can also utilize more general image-editing web apps, such as LunaPic, to remove backdrops.
Have you ever tried using MS Works on Windows 10? It might be harder than you think. Even though Works has been discontinued by Microsoft, […]
Users reported on Reddit that Windows 10 v1903 disabled Windows Defender real-time protection. This is often the case when you installed another antivirus solution on […]