- Placing the subject into a completely new landscape is possible if you know how to remove the background of the original image.
- We provide you with some online photo background changers that will help you get rid of photo backgrounds.
- If you’re after maximum precision even when it comes to complicated backgrounds, then Adobe's Suite offers you the go-to tool for today.
- Other amazing software as well as no time-consuming procedures are mentioned below, so keep reading!
This software guide told you about some of the best photo background removal software for Windows. You can also utilize a few background remover web apps within your browser for similar results.
You know better than anyone else how high your expectations really are. Adobe Photoshop, Background Burner, and Clipping Magic are all great tools you may use to get rid of photo backdrops.
This is how you can utilize each of these choices, so be sure to chek them out.
How can I use the best online photo background remover?
1. Remove image background with Adobe Photoshop
- Download Adobe Photoshop from the official Adobe page.
- Install it on the computer.
- Open your image in Photoshop by clicking File > Open from the top menu.
- Select the Background Eraser tool from the Photoshop toolbox.
- Next, you need to select a round, hard brush on the tool options bar at the top of the screen.
- Adjust the Tolerance field to the level of color variation that you’d like to allow within your selection.
- Also, make sure that Sampling is set to Continuous.
- You may now bring your brush over the background and begin the erasing procedure.
Separating your subject from the background is incredibly easy when using Adobe Photoshop. The standard Quick Selection and Magic Wand tools are clearly up for the task.
Moreover, the Background Eraser tool lets you remove even the most complicated backgrounds of an image with maximum precision. The above steps will show you how simple the procedure really is.
Adobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop is one of the most popular photo editing software on the market. Thanks to its multiple functions, you can remove the background from images in no time.
2. Remove background with inPixio Photo Studio
- Get inPixio Photo Studio.
- Open the photo you wish to edit.
- In the right-hand panel, click Cut-out.
- Select Mark the areas to erase and draw a line on the parts you wish to remove.
- The photo will automatically detect the decor and remove it.
- Repeat if you wish to remove something else.
- Click Save.
Create the image of your dreams easily with inPixio Photo Studio. The software has a plethora of features that will allow you to edit your photos in any way you wish.
The program also has an interactive UI, making it very simple to use and access for professionals and beginner alike. Create impressive backgrounds from scrats, or delete existing ones with just a few clicks.
inPixio is a great tool for graphic designers and photographs, because it allows you to remove any unwanted objects from your photos, and even remove the whole backgrounds.
Some of inPixio’s key features include:
- Background remover
- Image resize and crop
- Auto image correction
- Red-eye remover
- Photo filters
- Image effects
inPixioResize and crop any image you wish easily with the future-rich inPixio!
3. Remove backdrops with Background Burner
- First, set up a Google or FB account to log in the BB with. You can skip this step if you already have Google or FB account.
- Click this hyperlink to open Background Burner as in the snapshot directly below.
- Click Log in here to open the Login tab shown directly below.
- Now click the Log in with Google or Log in with Facebook buttons to log in to Background Burner.
- You can’t save edited pictures to your hard drive if you don’t log in.
- Press the Choose file button to select an image to edit.
- Then a window will open that includes an animated dragon that highlights the image processing.
- When it’s done, the window will probably display a few alternative thumbnail previews for the output.
- At first, the image output doesn’t always look that great as the picture previews might still include quite a bit of background.
- However, you can remove more background from the image by selecting one of the thumbnail previews and pressing the Touch up button to open the tab shown directly below.
- Press the red Mark Background button to brush over background areas that remain in the image with the red dot cursor.
- That will erase the backdrop areas from the picture, and the real-time preview on the right shows you the final edited photo.
- To remove smaller background details that remain in the picture, click the arrows on the Mark Background button, and choose a smaller brush.
- You can also zoom in as in the snapshot below by pressing the Zoom In button. That expands smaller background details, so you can erase them without removing any foreground.
- If you need to restore foreground areas, click the Pixel Tools tab. Then press the Restore Foreground button and brush over areas to restore in the picture.
- When you’ve removed the background from the photo, press the Finish button. The completed background burn is then included on the View your gallery tab.
- Hover the cursor over the arrow at the top left of the image to select either Download.jpg or Download.png.
- Then you can further edit the picture with image-editing software if required. Below is an example of the final output you can get with Background Burner.
Background Burner is a free web app for personal use, but there’s also a professional edition that has more extensive tools and options.
Background Burner Pro requires a monthly subscription. However, you don’t need a subscription for editing your own holiday snaps.
All you need is a Google or Facebook account to log in the BB with, and then you can erase backdrops from your photos as detailed above.
4. Remove backgrounds with Clipping Magic
- Click this hyperlink to open Clipping Magic in your browser.
- Press the Pick Image to Upload button to select a picture to edit.
- The Clipping Magic editing tab will then open in your browser.
- First, press the green Foreground Brush button and brush over the foreground to retain in the picture as shown directly below.
- Next, press the Background Brush button and brush over the background to remove it with the cursor.
- The editor will then show you a preview of the image with backdrop erased on the right as shown directly below.
- Click the Brush button to expand or reduce the brush.
- To expand background areas to erase, click the Zoom In button; or you can roll the middle mouse wheel.
- Clipping Magic also includes a few extra editing options. For example, press the Shadows button to add a shadow effect to your image.
- If you need to crop a picture, click the Crop button.
- Hold the left mouse button to drag the cropping box’s borders around a part of the image to crop.
- To fill the erased backdrop with a color, press the Background button. Select a color to fill the backdrop with.
- Then, if you’ve subscribed to Clipping Magic and logged in, you can press the Download button to save the image to your hard drive.
Clipping Magic is another web app for removing image backgrounds. However, you can’t save edited images to your hard drive without a monthly subscription.
Nevertheless, you can still utilize the tool without subscribing. Refer to the above steps to quickly erase backdrops from photos with Clipping Magic.
Clipping Magic and Background Burner are great web apps to erase backdrops from images with. Clipping Magic is the best app as it includes more options and tools than BB.
You can also utilize more general image-editing web apps, such as LunaPic, to remove backdrops. However, on top of all these choices remains Adobe Photoshop for a good reason.
Have you tried one of these online photo background changers? Leave us your answer in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
To remove the background, don’t hesitate to check out our complete guide on how to erase the photo background.
If you want to change the background of a picture without Photoshop, Background Burner and Clipping Magic are two solutions you may consider.
A photo with no background is usually known as an image with a transparent background. Learn how to create one with this awesome guide.