Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- Keeping your Apple ID account protected is your priority, and Apple has multiple ways to protect it.
- Many users reported We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions message, and in this article, we’ll show you how to fix that
Protecting your online accounts is important, and one way to do that is with security questions only you can answer.
However, sometimes you might want to change those questions and then encounter the We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions message.
In today’s article, we’ll show you how to deal with this message once and for all.
How can I fix We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions message?
1. Try logging in with a backup email
- Go to Apple ID reset page.
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Now enter your backup email.
- If everything is in order, you’ll get a reset link for your password in the email.
Note: This method works if you added a backup email to your Apple ID account.
2. Visit Apple’s support page
- Visit the Apple ID support page.
- Select your region and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Now select Forgot Security Questions.
- You’ll be contacted by someone from Apple’s support team and they’ll try to determine your identity.
If you manage to confirm your identity and verify that this is your account, the support staff will allow you to log in again.
3. Use two-factor authentication
- Go to Settings on your iOS device.
- Tap your Apple ID and go to Password & Security.
- Select Two-Factor Authentication and turn it On.
After doing that, you won’t have to enter any security questions. Keep in mind that this might not be a solution to the error in hand, but it’s a good practice for the future.
We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions message can be problematic, and since this is an administration issue, it might be best for you to contact Apple support and let them fix the problem. You should also take immediate action when security info change is still pending.
Did you manage to fix this problem? Let us know in the comments below.