You don’t have necessary privileges to access Xbox Live gameplay [FIX]
We all love playing our favorite games on our Xbox console, but sometimes we might encounter You do not have the necessary privileges to access Xbox Live Gameplay error. This can be extremely stressful, as it means that you are not able to play your favorite game in online multi-player mode.
For these reasons, in this article, we will explore some of the best-proven methods that can help you with this situation, and et you back to playing online multiplayer games in no time. Read on to find out how to do it.
On tuesday i tried to get onto to multiplayer for ghost recon and couldnt get on. I am getting a message saying You do not have the necessary privileges to access Xbox LIVE gameplay. I went through some fourms and saw to check my parental settings but nothing had changed, it was still on adult. My internet connection is fine, i also tested it to be sure, its a wired connection.
What to do if you don’t have necessary privileges to access Xbox Live Gameplay
1. Check your Internet connection
- Check if your connection is working properly by trying to open other services.
- Try other devices and make sure that you can access the web without any issues.
- If there are any problems, try restarting your router.
2. Log into Xbox Live Gold
- Try logging in to your Xbox Live Gold account.
- If you’re unable to log in, it means that issue is related to your Xbox Live Gold account.
3. Log out of your Xbox account, and then log back in
- Log out of your Xbox account.
- Wait for a few moments and log back again. Be sure to do this if you just bought the Gold Pack for your Xbox Live account
4. Deactivate Parental Controls from Xbox Settings
- Navigate to your Xbox Live settings, and deactivate Parental Controls.
- After disabling Parental Controls, check if the problem is resolved.
In this article, we explored some of the best-proven methods to deal with the ‘You do not have the necessary privileges to access Xbox Live Gameplay’ error.
Please make sure the follow the steps presented in this list in the order that they were written to avoid any other issues.
Feel free to let us know if this article helped you in any way, by using the comment section below.
- How to fix Xbox error when redeeming codes
- How to fix frequent Mortal Kombat 11 issues on Xbox
- Fix: Xbox 360 Controller not Working on Windows 10
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.