Netflix is a popular online streaming service that is used by billions of users around the world. You can use it to watch short features, movies, TV series and documentaries. However, the Netflix Site Error often restricts people from watching their favourite content. The error says:
Netflix Site Error
We were unable to process your request.
Please go to the Netflix home page by clicking the button below.
There are many reasons that can cause this error. In this article, we are going to discuss some quick solutions that can help you to resolve the issue.
How do I fix Netflix Site Error?
1. Sign in on another device
- Use the same network to sign in to Netflix on a different device. Make sure that you sign out of Netflix and sign in again if your account is already logged in that device as well.
- The issue might be from the Netflix service if you see an error stating “we are currently unable to connect your account to the Netflix service”.
- You will have to wait until Netflix resolves the issue. Try again after some time in that case.
You can try out these troubleshooting solutions if the error message does not appear on your screen.
2. Delete the Netflix cookie from your browser
- Delete the Netflix cookie by navigating to netflix.com/clearcookies. Once you clear the cookie, you will be signed out of your account.
- Click the Sign In button and type your Netflix email and password to login to your account.
- Check if the problem is resolved.
3. Restart your browser
- A quick solution is to restart your browser. Close the web browser that you are using to watch Netflix.
- Navigate to the Start menu and relaunch it.
- Now Sign In again to see if the problem is resolved.
3. Use a different browser
- The problem can be specific to your browser itself and trying an alternate browser can resolve the issue. Close your existing browser.
- Download a compatible browser such as UR Browser.
- Sign In to Netflix again.
4. Restart your system
- Sometimes your device needs a simple reboot. Close the browser and Shutdown your system.
- Restart your system and try using Netflix again.
5. Restart the home network
- First and foremost, power off your system.
- Unplug your modem for around 30 seconds. If you are using a separate wireless router, repeat the same process for the router as well.
- Plug in the network equipment (Modem & Router) again. Wait until the indicator lights on both the devices are back to the normal state.
- Turn on your system, open the browser and try using Netflix again.
We hope that at least one of these solutions worked for you. Comment down below if you managed to find another working solution.
RELATED ARTICLES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- How to fix There was a problem connecting to Netflix error
- Netflix error M7361-1253: Quick solutions to resolve it within minutes
- Getting Something went wrong Netflix error? Here’s how to fix it