- If your important data isn’t properly backed up, it’s often gone for good when a failure occurs. That’s why you probably look for the best network backup software.
- Plenty of vendors step in with solutions such as Acronis Cyber Backup and Handy Backup.
- Also, take a look at this Backup Software section for other reliable solutions for your data.
- Bookmark our Encryption & Data Protection Hub for similar foolproof security options.
Worried about the safety of your data? This is where network backup software steps in on its own, as it allows you to easily manage and automate backing up tasks.
You’re supposed to let everything run and save in the background while you’re on the go or completing other tasks on both Windows 10 & Mac PCs.
That’s why we have handpicked the top 5 best network backup software for both small offices and large corporations. Ready to discover them all?
What’s the best home & local network backup software to use?
You clearly haven’t tried out Acronis Cyber Backup if you still think that there’s no foolproof network backup software.
Acronis Cyber Backup adheres to the principle of zero downtime with efficient recovery tools that work impeccably all the time.
Most of all, it is very easy to operate and you can back up data to the storage location (NAS, SAN, Acronis Cloud, or any private or public cloud) by following just a few simple steps.
Rest assured that you can easily recover specific Microsoft application data or even complete systems with ease, all from a single backup.
You can also get this software on a 30-day free trial since it is known as a solution for confident users who never settle for less than what they truly deserve.
Here are some Acronis Cyber Backup key features that you’re about to enjoy:
- Manages both small and large Windows server environments
- Fast and reliable backup tools
- Intuitive recovery features
- Highly customizable
- Shadow Copy technology
Acronis Cyber BackupUse Acronis Cyber Backup to protect every bit of valuable data. Ready for this top network backup software?
Handy Backup is in the backup field for a long time. You need to know from the start that we’re talking about a flexible solution for people looking for power and reliability.
This server backup software controls the entire network backup over the one console that functions with no interruption.
Even more, you can even set up other programs to run before or after a particular backup server task, turning Handy Backup into an active part of integrated data workflow.
No less important, what truly makes Handy Backup to stand out is its continuous focus on customer satisfaction, by offering free, yet reliable tech support.
Here are some Handy Backup key features that you’re about to enjoy:
- Scalable backup software
- Intuitive New Task Wizard
- Modern backup capabilities
- Stores backups both locally and on remote servers
- Quick Restoration of all data
Handy BackupThat’s your chance to optimize storage space, time and security. Handy Backup truly is a top network backup software.
Aomei Server Backuper is another network backup software tool that meets users’ expectations in terms of safeguarding their operating system.
As you can imagine, it is embedded with backup, restore, and cloning features, giving you the flexibility you need.
It can be easily used to create and schedule backup procedures, not to mention all those cloning tools that are useful in upgrading hard drives or migrating operating systems.
Here are some Aomei Server Backuper key features that you’re about to enjoy:
- Flexible data recovery features
- Scheme feature to delete old backups
- Multiple backup storage choices
- 24/7 free technical support
- 30M+ happy users
Aomei Server BackuperSmart data backup and disaster recovery are part of the Aomei Server Backuper package. Ready to try it out?
NAKIVO Backup & Replication can be easily operated, yet it doesn’t mean that it falls short in terms of network backup tools.
After all, it has gained popularity thanks to its wide range of features dedicated to protect and back up your virtual, physical, cloud, and SaaS environments.
The company prides itself on its customer support department. With helpful technical support engineers that can be easily contacted right from the product’s web interface, you’re never alone in times of need.
Even better, you’ve got the chance to choose from multiple pricing options that include per-socket perpetual, per-workload subscription, as well as SaaS subscription.
Here are some NAKIVO Backup & Replication key features that you’re about to enjoy:
- Minimal backup size
- Built-in disaster recovery solution
- Multiple backup options, including cloud platforms
- Impeccable data protection
- Outstanding customer support reviews
The primary feature of this network backup software is the backup flexibility that it offers. Users worldwide schedule multiple backup procedures with Cobian Backup.
Moreover, files can be archived to another local hard drive, network location, or even FTP servers. Therefore, we’d say that it’s designed for both small business and home use.
One of the major downsides of using Cobian Backup is the fact that it lacks an intuitive wizard to automate the process. Decrypting/decompressing files can turn into a challenge if you lack certain skills.
Otherwise, most things are relatively straightforward and even encryption is easily applied.
Here are some Cobian Backup key features that you’re about to enjoy:
- User-friendly UI
- Support for multiple backup jobs
- Remote control option
- Different security settings
- Optional encryption
It is fairly annoying if you don’t know where to look for extra help when needing the best network backup software solutions.
Use our recommendations when you’re eager to find:
- Free network backup software – Even if it doesn’t offer a choice of wizards, Cobian Backup is a reliable free network backup software tool.
- Home network backup software – Your searches aren’t always about which backup system is best. If ease of use is what matters too, our above picks won’t let you down.
- Network PLC backup software – Backing up PLC programs isn’t a challenge when having the right tools. Take a peek above and become a master at replicating and backing up PLC programs into a single computer network.
- Backup software that works with network drive – Both Handy Backup and Acronis Cyber Backup can help you easily back up all the network drive shared files.
- PC local software to back up the home network – The best PC backup software for the home network should be capable and flexible. Acronis and others provide such backup solutions that are adequate for the average user.
Which of the above solutions is your final pick for today? Let us know by using the comments area below.
FAQ: Learn more about the best backup solutions
- How do I backup my software?
Without wasting any time on complicated procedures that may not turn out to be successful, use one of these backup software tools for Windows 10 from the start.
- Does Windows 10 have backup software?
Chances are you’ve heard of File History before. Even if it’s the official backup tool in Windows 10, you may often need to use this guide dedicated to fixing File History not working issues.
- How does backup software work?
Backup software programs are known to create supplementary copies of specific or complete databases. Dig deeper into the subject by reading this guide on how to back up saved game files.