Nvidia releases new driver updates for Conan Exiles
Nvidia released the GeForce Game Ready 397.64 driver adding a few fixes for the issues stemming from the WHQL-certified 397.31 drivers that affected GTX 1060 owners. Now the update also brings a WHQL certification. The new drivers enhance three games: Pillars of Eternity: II: Deadfire, Conan Exiles, and Destiny 2: Warmind DLC.
Bug fixes included in the update
Here are the issues that are fixed in this update:
- God rays become less intense in GTA 5.
- Black screens appear when exiting the mage in Starcraft 2 for Kepler GPUs.
- There is no display output when connecting the DisplayPort and the DVI monitors.
- Netflix may stutter.
- Windows Device Manager could report Code 43 error.
- Event Error 14 pops up in the Windows Event Viewer when you’re booting into Windows.
- GDI objects increase when an app queries NVAPI.
- Drivers could get removes after the system has been left idle for longer.
Known issues in the update
There are a few known Windows 10 issues, but thankfully some of them also come with workarounds that are described in the official notes. They involve HDR display corruption, flickering in Far Cry 5, crashes in Wolfenstein II, blue-screen crash in Gears of War 4 and more, but it’s best to head over to the official notes in order to see the workarounds as well.
There are two Windows 7 known issues as well involving Wolfenstein II crashes during gameplay and Call of Duty: WWII where surround is blank during gameplay.
To install the update, you need about 1.5x the size of installation download to accommodate extracted and temporary files. This release doesn’t include support for Microsoft’s Surface Book devices. The drivers can be downloaded via the GeForce Experience app on Windows.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Nvidia discontinues support for 32-bit Windows platforms
- Fix: Nvidia driver crash in Windows 10
- KB4103721 fixes Chrome crashes and RDP issues in Windows 10 April Update
To make the most of every day, you need to be organized. In this way, you will have almost everything under control. Using a schedule […]
Most of us have a wireless connection in our home, but many users reported that their home network won’t show up in the list of […]
If you’re trying to install the latest HP updates on your Windows 10 computer but error code 0x800703e3 keeps on popping up, you’ve come to the […]