Timely is targeted at individual pros and also small to midsize businesses such as hair salons, beauty salons, health clinics, personal trainers, therapists and so on.
Here’s a list of the most useful features of this service:
- Users can run their appointment schedules from anywhere.
- Users can generate reports and then send notifications and reminders as well.
- More features include calendar management allowing users to book and rebook their appointments, manage recurring bookings and more.
- The service provides automated SMS and email reminders.
With this service, you’ll get integration with third-party apps such as Google Calendar, Xero and more.
The service’s minuses include the following: it doesn’t support calls, it cannot have different times zones for various calendars, and you also have to pay extra cash for text alerts and new appointments.
For businesses providing appointment-based services to their customers, tracking the status of those appointments is vital as it will optimize operations and attract more clients. Appointment scheduling software will help your business achieve high goals by enabling users to manage reservations, schedule appointments and take bookings.
After browsing through the list of tools above, you can choose whatever tool fits your business’ needs best.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 5 best workforce management software for PC
- 5 best employee monitoring software to use
- Script writing software: The best tools for writing movie scripts